Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
add cabelas to the list   disgusting >

add cabelas to the list disgusting

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

add cabelas to the list disgusting

Old 12-21-2012, 12:18 AM
Spike

Default add cabelas to the list disgusting

I'm totally disgusted right now, I ordered 1200 rounds of .223. Ammo over the phone with cabelas. The order went through fine, and then I look on the site today and notice all the bulk rifle ammo is gone. I called them up to find out they cancelled my order and they told me they just found out today that they will not be selling so called assault weapon ammo over the internet. You will never get my business again. And I'm a long time customer
Old 12-21-2012, 04:06 AM
Fork Horn

I'm not sure why anybody is surprised by these stores doing such things. Piss a few people off now to save face and they may leave mad, but you'll go back.
Old 12-21-2012, 04:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Assault weapon ammo?!? Huh, looks just like the same .223 ammo that bolt actions use!
Old 12-21-2012, 05:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

That is disappointing.
Old 12-21-2012, 10:08 AM
Typical Buck

It's happening everywhere. A buddy of mine ordered a large amount of 223 earlier this week from Max Prarie Wings in AR, it was sold as in stock, he paid via online and was given a ship date. Then the next day he was notified "no dice", refunded and given no other info.

Folks TOTALLY over-reacting on this ammo crap, especially for a pissant 223. But with the prices this crap is bringing I can see why EVERY dealer (large AND small) are pulling their sales and saving their bulk orders to bust up and sell for more money at higher price (per piece). It's called the free market and they had no idea 10 days ago anything like Newtown would happen and everyone would start acting like morons over ARs and ammo! Don't blame the gunmakers, dealers. Blame the pinkolibs for their chest pumping and the "skeert public" for reacting like children!

Last edited by HatchieLuvr; 12-21-2012 at 10:10 AM.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:17 PM
Spike

they are punishing the wrong person.

why quit?
Old 12-22-2012, 12:41 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by HatchieLuvr
But with the prices this crap is bringing I can see why EVERY dealer (large AND small) are pulling their sales and saving their bulk orders to bust up and sell for more money at higher price (per piece).
BINGO.

It's called the free market
Not after an order has been placed, then it's called a breach of contract, but they know that probably people will moan, but no one will actually do anything about it.

Don't blame the gunmakers, dealers. Blame the pinkolibs for their chest pumping and the "skeert public" for reacting like children!
Why not blame the dealers for breaking a deal they had already made so they can profiteer on a tragedy?
Old 12-23-2012, 01:16 PM
Dominant Buck

Supply and demand. 2 months from now when almost no ammo is available they will get a huge profit when they let some trickle out. If you think that is bad wait until you want a gun.
Old 12-23-2012, 06:11 PM
Boone & Crockett

That's why I reload. I have a couple thousand cases and a few cartons of primers. I buy bullets and powder and stock up. Load a couple hundred at a time as a hobby.
Old 12-24-2012, 06:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

This is exactly why people should reload. I can't even remember when I last bought ammo for any of my guns.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.