HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Guns (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/guns-10/)
-   -   A vote for obama is a vote to take away your rights (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/guns/367772-vote-obama-vote-take-away-your-rights.html)

ndrhunt 07-20-2012 12:03 PM

A vote for obama is a vote to take away your rights

another freedom restriction from the Obama administration. its call the PEOPLES RIGHTS AMENDMENT. these are the sections of the amendment.
The People's Rights Amendment

Section 1. We the people who ordain and establish this Constitution intend the rights protected by this Constitution to be the rights of natural persons.

Section 2. People, person, or persons as used in this Constitution does not include corporations, limited liability companies or other corporate entities established by the laws of any state, the United States, or any foreign state, and such corporate entities are subject to such regulation as the people, through their elected state and federal representatives, deem reasonable and are otherwise consistent with the powers of Congress and the States under this Constitution.

Section 3. Nothing contained herein shall be construed to limit the people's rights of freedom of speech, freedom of the press, free exercise of religion, and such other rights of the people, which rights are inalienable.

WATCH THIS VIDEO

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...wwM9xvay09n1CG

JagMagMan 07-20-2012 03:44 PM

I could'nt agree more! If anyone thinks that November is just another election they are seriously mistaken! Depending on the outcome......
it could be our last "free" election! At the very best, if the obamanation gets another 4 years, it is the beginning of the end of America!

Jenks 07-22-2012 04:40 AM

Pres. Obama has been in office for nearly four years, I have not seen him make any moves to restrict gun ownership. I think the Democrats learned from their past efforts in that direction and will not try it again.

The "People's Rights Admendment" sounds OK to me. Section 3 would tend to reinforce the rights to gun ownership along with the other rights.

Pres. Obama is much hated for the Bush economic disaster which is still with us. This is a major downturn and most likely would have become a depression if not for the Bush and the Obama administration's moves to counter it. These moves cost money but are not as damaging as a depression would be. There is not instant cure here, it will take years to recover from such a downturn. The troubles in europe are also slowing the recovery. Unemployment will not recover for some years, regardless of who is president.

Alsatian 07-22-2012 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by Jenks (Post 3953582)
Pres. Obama has been in office for nearly four years, I have not seen him make any moves to restrict gun ownership. I think the Democrats learned from their past efforts in that direction and will not try it again.

The "People's Rights Admendment" sounds OK to me. Section 3 would tend to reinforce the rights to gun ownership along with the other rights.

Pres. Obama is much hated for the Bush economic disaster which is still with us. This is a major downturn and most likely would have become a depression if not for the Bush and the Obama administration's moves to counter it. These moves cost money but are not as damaging as a depression would be. There is not instant cure here, it will take years to recover from such a downturn. The troubles in europe are also slowing the recovery. Unemployment will not recover for some years, regardless of who is president.

Obama appointed Sotomayor and Kagan as US Supreme Court justices. These justices have voted very consistently to diminish our gun rights. I think Sotomayor wrote a dissenting opinion taking the view point that the protections of the Second Amendment apply to individuals ONLY insofar as they are members of a militia. Thus, on that issue I disagree with you. A vote for Obama is like voting for another anti-gun supreme court justice appointment.

With reference to the handling of the economy. At EVERY turn the Obama administration and the Democrats have taken steps to worsen the economy and prolong the troubles. The debt they have amassed has burdened the US and cost us our Triple A bond rating. They have obtained no stimulus effect from this spending, merely fueling consumption spending for a brief period of time. These things WORSEN the economy. They have pissed away money on quixiotic feel-good projects like all the money spent on green energy projects that crashed and burned, such as Solyndra. Their energy policy has driven up energy prices, and THAT has hurt the economy and has obtained no public benefits.

The Obamacare bill has put a severe damper on the creation of new jobs. What business owner wants to hire new people when the implications of Obamacare has thrown a major new wild card out into play.

You are entitled to your vote, but in my opinion you have just been drinking too much Democrat/Obama Koolaid.

daddus1 07-22-2012 09:11 AM

I await a post of ANY good 0bama has done that he promised he would do since he has been in office besides blame, dodge and deceit! You see his political ads??? Romney made his money however within the law and he's a bad guy??? Where's the problem that's how this country works,
don't like it??? tough its the law and is legal!
daddus
Because a person doesn't like what was done by an individual, if that person has done it within the law that's to bad, get the law changed!!!
The POTUS we have now hasn't done anything productive since he stepped into office and it's three years later and as Ann Landers says,
are you better off now than you were then???

Topgun 3006 07-22-2012 10:10 AM

That's some real BS with those spots about Romney putting his money overseas, but they aren't saying it's illegal, LOL! I guess he should have given it all to the minorities and illegals that BO wants to be able to vote for him in November!

Jenks 07-22-2012 02:37 PM

This is entertaining, but shouldn't this be posted in "politics" and not in this section?

salukipv1 07-22-2012 03:01 PM

there's bigger issues at stake.

He'll get my vote, Again.

who you going to vote for instead? "I don't align myself with the NRA" -Romney-

JagMagMan 07-22-2012 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by Jenks (Post 3953736)
This is entertaining, but shouldn't this be posted in "politics" and not in this section?

No! This should not be in the "Politics" forum, it should be on every billboard in America! It's not just "guns," but the Second Amendment DOES protect every freedom we've ever had! And, it's not a Republican-Democrat thing either! But if people can't see that the obamanation is by far THE MOST UNQUALIFIED president in history, (not to mention he and his administration's shady backgrounds) then we deserve what we get after November!

Topgun 3006 07-22-2012 05:26 PM

"who you going to vote for instead?"

Answer: Anyone other than that joke who will go down as the worst President in our history! The guy has made so many gaffes when he doesn't have a teleprompter to read from that it's absolutely ludicrous!