Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
A vote for obama is a vote to take away your rights >

A vote for obama is a vote to take away your rights

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

A vote for obama is a vote to take away your rights

Old 08-21-2012, 08:14 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Colorado Luckydog
I'm going to vote for Romney but I'll keep my fingers crossed for your dad! WTF!!!

Good choice in throwing your vote away.
There is fallacy in your logic. If I don't want either of them as the president equally, what does it matter if I put my dad, Mickey Mouse or one of them as my vote?
Old 08-21-2012, 08:24 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by SpawnedX
There is fallacy in your logic. If I don't want either of them as the president equally, what does it matter if I put my dad, Mickey Mouse or one of them as my vote?
Let me actually put it in another way.

If someone held a gun to my head and made me choose one of the two, after witnessing Romney's work firsthand, I would pick Obama. That way I can use the welfare check I can get when I lost my job to stock up on ammo for the ensuing revolution.

Some things to consider from Massachusetts under Romey:

- Stricter gun control and laws. I know RI State Troopers who have permits to carry in all surrounding states, but have to lock their gun in the trunk and ammo in the glove box while driving through MA, cause they can't get approved to carry. We called up the MA State Police the first time we went to a MA gun range just to inform them of our intention and check with the laws and they were very clear when they told us we can drive to the range, shoot, and drive back home, don't make any stops.

- Emissions and safety inspections are the toughest, second only to California, in the country. I moved out of the state just so I could register and inspect my car in RI. They are actual Nazis about this in MA.

- Despite his claim that he lowered taxes, it's not true, they went up slightly.

How am I suppose to feel comfortable voting for him? Obama?

Last edited by SpawnedX; 08-21-2012 at 08:34 PM.
Old 08-21-2012, 08:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

[quote=SpawnedX;3963292 I would pick Obama. That way I can use the welfare check [/quote]

Enough said. I didn't even read the read the rest. You my friend are truly what is wrong with this country.
Old 08-21-2012, 09:37 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Colorado Luckydog
Enough said. I didn't even read the read the rest. You my friend are truly what is wrong with this country.
I can see how the person who takes the time to read a full response is what is wrong with this country versus a person who doesn't bother to finish reading.
Old 08-22-2012, 03:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

I can see how the person who takes the time to read a full response is what is wrong with this country versus a person who doesn't bother to finish reading.
I can understand perfectly why he did not finish reading your post! Your reasoning for voting for obumma is absolutely irrational and absurdly rediculous! Judging from your post count, which is probably about equal to your IQ, you are just here to troll anyway!
Old 08-22-2012, 05:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Geez...this post reads like a giant board of people who believe chain e-mails they get spouting off so called facts.

---

FOR THE RECORD: I do not intend on voting for either of these two people, in fact I wish both the Democrats and Republicans would fly a kite and people were made to stand on their own ideals and visions, none of this I support this but not that because they tell me I have to get a shot.

---

Anyway, on Romney, the guy instituted a health care act in Mass that is eerily similar to Obamacare, and it actually worked well, but to try to make you think he is some ideal Republican he opposes Obamacare, he is a flip flopper.

He does not support gun rights, he supports gun control as well, despite what his party idealogy wants you to believe.

The real reason he doesn't want to release his tax returns is not the tax rate he paid, it's that he doesn't want you to see he made his money off your back, that he is one of those investors that benefited from the crash of the housing market at your expense.

There is a lot of things about Obama that are true here, I really don't need to go over why he also will not get my vote, but there is a lot of just tabloid ramblings also.

Someone said they wanted to see a list of promises he did keep...well there is a great website out there for people who believe in thinking for themselves and finding the facts, let me introduce you to that list:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me.../promise-kept/

About his school records (which everyone seems like raving nut on):

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/07/obamas-sealed-records/

About his birth certificate:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...ertificate.asp

http://www.factcheck.org/2011/04/ind...-in-the-u-s-a/

He had to provide them to even throw his hat in to the ring to run. Unless you are arguing that this little known of Senator had enough connections to get past all the scrutiny from different offices and agencies that potential candidates go through?

---

Now that you guys have the tools to actually be of independent thought, let's discuss what we can really do as voters to fix this country. Let me tell you that we will have to wait for 2016, because both candidates we have now are clowns that are going to hurt us.
Very well put!!!!!
Old 08-22-2012, 05:53 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by JagMagMan
I can understand perfectly why he did not finish reading your post! Your reasoning for voting for obumma is absolutely irrational and absurdly rediculous! Judging from your post count, which is probably about equal to your IQ, you are just here to troll anyway!
If I was here to troll, I wouldn't post up facts. Of course your ineptitude with reading closely matches that of your friend up there. Specifically where you missed the whole statement that I am not voting for either Romney or Obama, and my other statement was only if I was forced to choose. Either person is going to get the same outcome for this country and come 2016 I will be able to proudly state that I didn't put either of them in office. Just like I didn't vote for McCain or Obama.

You tell me my post count is equal to my IQ, yet you cannot spell ridiculous right. That's awe inspiring. Especially considering I didn't make assumptions about him and I will keep the assumptions I just made about you to myself, however right they probably are.

I will say this though, loving your country while fearing your government don't go hand-in-hand. It's sad that a fictional character from a movie got it more right than you.

"People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people."

Let us know when you are ready to stand up for what you believe in and make a change. Voting for one or the other just for the sake of voting for one of the two likely winners, when you don't believe in either, is another vote for the machine that will slowly continue stripping your rights.

Last edited by SpawnedX; 08-22-2012 at 05:58 AM.
Old 08-22-2012, 07:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

"Let us know when you are ready to stand up for what you believe in and make a change. Voting for one or the other just for the sake of voting for one of the two likely winners, when you don't believe in either, is another vote for the machine that will slowly continue stripping your rights."

***Yep, and that's exactly why I have stated over and over again that until we abolish the two party system and a third party candidate has a real chance of being elected we are shooting ourselves in the foot. Money; it's all about money buying elections! I'm sure you all are getting emails like I am every day from both major parties asking for $5 or $10 bucks to use for their next TV ad to attack so and so who just might be raising a little more than they are and he's doing the same friggin thing. I send back a quick "F*** off" response and if everybody did that, maybe they would start to listen. There are so many lies being spread by both sides in these elections nowadays that it's just about impossible to keep up on what the truth actually is on each person running for office!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 08-22-2012 at 07:47 AM.
Old 08-22-2012, 10:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

I dont like either one, but one is a known supporter for gun control and it isnt the one in office right now. Isnt that what this whole thread was about? Bassicaly a vote for Romney is a vote for gun control!!
Old 08-22-2012, 10:33 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by fritz1
I dont like either one, but one is a known supporter for gun control and it isnt the one in office right now. Isnt that what this whole thread was about? Bassicaly a vote for Romney is a vote for gun control!!
My only hope, is that if Romney gets in, is that the Republican party keeps him in line.

I don't believe Obama will ban our guns, but I believe we will see another assault weapons ban if he gets in. (Which I am not okay with.)

I am okay with some gun control, making some mandatory requirements and record keeping for any weapon sold public or private. I don't see why legal gun owners would be worried about that, it makes tracking the source of illegally sold guns easier. Other than that, if Tommy Public wants to buy an AR-15 or a M249, as long as he isn't Tommy the Felon Public, he should be able to buy it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.