Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
A vote for obama is a vote to take away your rights >

A vote for obama is a vote to take away your rights

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

A vote for obama is a vote to take away your rights

Old 08-29-2012, 01:58 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by fritz1
It is going to take more than 4 years to bail this country out of the turmoil that the Bush administration left it in. It took Bush 8 years to ruin our economy, no one can fix that kind of mess in just 4 years!
lol You leftists would be blaming Bush for another four years if Obama got re-elected. This economy is horrible because of Obama. He said himself that if he couldn't turn it around in 3 years, he'd be a one-termer.

How can you libs fail to recognize utter, gross incompetence in your own guy? Is it ignorance-or stupidity?

Let me assure you of something-short of subterfuge, martial law being declared or some other demlib scumbaggery, Obama doesn't have a snowball's chance in winning the election.

You Bushhaters need to stock up on the Xanax.
Old 08-29-2012, 02:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by CRhodes
lol You leftists would be blaming Bush for another four years if Obama got re-elected. This economy is horrible because of Obama. He said himself that if he couldn't turn it around in 3 years, he'd be a one-termer.
Thats funny! LOL!!! If the bad economy was Obamas fault, answer me one question. Why would he say he could turn it arround in arround 3 years? Obviously it was f*cked up when he got in office or it would not have needed turned arround. Right?

I left Florida durring the election, Bush was still in office, almost every house on my street in Orlando was being foreclosed and there was absolutly no work arround Florida. This was before Obama got in office. My how easy it is to forget, or is it just convenient to forget how it all started?
Old 08-29-2012, 04:13 PM
Fork Horn

Thats funny! LOL!!! If the bad economy was Obamas fault, answer me one question. Why would he say he could turn it arround in arround 3 years? Obviously it was f*cked up when he got in office or it would not have needed turned arround. Right?
Right. And he didn't-but he's not bowing out. So, he's a liar. Right?

Think. Do I seem stupid enough to try to convince even you that the economy was just fine when Obama took office?

You can thank Dodd, Frank and crowd for that mess. Do you know of whom I speak and to what mess I refer?

Let me make a suggestion: Learn what's going on politically before you display your ignorance on a message board. Maybe you won't come across looking as foolish as you do with asinine presumptions and false information.
Old 08-29-2012, 04:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Do I seem stupid enough to try to convince even you that the economy was just fine when Obama took office?

Well now that you mention it, YES!!!!

Exactly what asinine presumptions and false information are you refering to?
Old 08-29-2012, 04:46 PM
Fork Horn

Well now that you mention it, YES!!!!

Exactly what asinine presumptions and false information are you refering to?
The main asinine assumption is the fact that Obama could fix the economic problems we have in this Country with four more years of statist, entitlement-centered political mistakes along the lines of the stimulus, auto bailout and Obamacare.

The false information is any and all the empty-headed pap you've been fed by leftist media entities and other imbecilic demlibs and have tried to foist upon this BB in the form of truth.
Old 08-30-2012, 04:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Right. And he didn't-but he's not bowing out. So, he's a liar. Right
He is a politician, show me one that isnt a liar.
Old 08-30-2012, 10:05 AM
Spike

The main asinine assumption is the fact that Obama could fix the economic problems we have in this Country with four more years of statist, entitlement-centered political mistakes along the lines of the stimulus, auto bailout and Obamacare.

The false information is any and all the empty-headed pap you've been fed by leftist media entities and other imbecilic demlibs and have tried to foist upon this BB in the form of truth.
Auto bailout was also the doing of Bush.

Just in case you forget:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N5kRVfmMoE

Last edited by SpawnedX; 08-30-2012 at 10:09 AM.
Old 08-30-2012, 10:06 AM
Fork Horn

I left Florida durring the election, Bush was still in office, almost every house on my street in Orlando was being foreclosed and there was absolutly no work arround Florida. This was before Obama got in office. My how easy it is to forget, or is it just convenient to forget how it all started?
So it's the presidents fault that your neighbors took out a loan for a house they couldn't afford? I guess we are doomed... typical liberal....We can't handle our own finances so we need to goverment to tell us how much we can spend and what we can spend it on...

Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush come on people that was four god darn years ago!!!! get the F over it! That is seriously the best argument the democratic party can make is "welll... uhhh... well ya see.... uh.... George Bush did it!!! vote for me because I'm not george bush!" to anyone that has the ability to see the whole picture that is a joke. Again the sad part is not many people in this country can.... I hope intelligence prevails in November but i would be lying if I said i wasn't scared....
Old 08-30-2012, 10:11 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by AquamanPSD
So it's the presidents fault that your neighbors took out a loan for a house they couldn't afford? I guess we are doomed... typical liberal....We can't handle our own finances so we need to goverment to tell us how much we can spend and what we can spend it on...

Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush come on people that was four god darn years ago!!!! get the F over it! That is seriously the best argument the democratic party can make is "welll... uhhh... well ya see.... uh.... George Bush did it!!! vote for me because I'm not george bush!" to anyone that has the ability to see the whole picture that is a joke. Again the sad part is not many people in this country can.... I hope intelligence prevails in November but i would be lying if I said i wasn't scared....
It's just as bad as laying many things Bush actually did on Obama's lap.

Once again, this whole issue is pre-Bush and pre-Obama and anyone blaming either of them has no clue what they are talking about.

Obama never said he wouldn't run again if the country couldn't turn around, his comment was referring to how he does not believe he will be re-elected if it does not.
Old 08-30-2012, 10:15 AM
Spike

The real blame is in the banking industry. Loan officers were pushing through loans that didn't even meet the minimum requirement of the already lax standards. People were not being properly explained what an adjustable rate loan really was, not being explained to about subprime and things like that.

The truth is, America is to blame, should have paid for a financial lawyer to look over that thing before signing. Our government is not responsible for your stupidity in a free country.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.