Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
A vote for obama is a vote to take away your rights >

A vote for obama is a vote to take away your rights

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

A vote for obama is a vote to take away your rights

Old 08-25-2012, 02:44 AM
Boone & Crockett

[quote=hillbillyhunter1;3964307]What ever ax you have to grind about Bush has nothing to do with THE FACT that the tax rates have not changed...so for someone to imply that taxes have been lowered, as firtz did, for any other reason than lower income is just ignorant...which again, of course, is playing right into liberal hands [quote]

The fact that they did in fact give tax breaks to large corporations all the while claiming " The Trickle Down Affect " ( which is the term they used ) would help corporations. Which in turn would trickle down to all.. Did it? Not really because all those dollars saved helped alot of them move abroad..

Do you not recall this so-called trickle down affect?
Old 08-25-2012, 02:49 AM
Boone & Crockett

I will continue my stance that neither men gets my vote, and unless some real hard facts come across that Romneys plans are actually more beneficial than I would much rather be the guy who gets to say I didn't put any of these clowns in than the guy who fell for a fairy tale.
Exercising your right to vote or not vote is clearly your choice. If you decide not to vote 2 things happen.

1st voting nothing gives the other guy a vote in his favor.

2nd not voting gives the no voter no right to complain about who does or does not get voted in.

So the choice is clearly yours to make.
Old 08-25-2012, 02:56 AM
Boone & Crockett

90% of your union dues go to a LEFTIST POLITICAL ADGENDA & THE FAT-CAT UNION BOSSES!
Now with all the rants you have given do just one thing for us.. Prove this statement on exactly how much dues are actully going into the political campaigns! Do this without any insults please. Some of us have been in messes for insults so let see if you can do this without any..
Old 08-25-2012, 02:57 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by JagMagMan
Yes, I believe the "underdog" is pulling ahaed! Might even be a blow-out by November!
Has the last ballot been cast and counted for yet? I didn't think so..
Old 08-25-2012, 04:51 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by JagMagMan
SpawnedX:
KMA! You ARE nothing more than a troll!
1. You did not vote for obumma in '08, so what?
You defend him at every opportunity! Maybe the only reason you did not vote for obumma is that you were not of voting age!
2. You sound like an educated dumbarse!
3. You claim to be a more-or-less 3rd. Party conservative. Yet, you drool over obumma like a preteen with a crush on a senior!

Last but not least........
4. You've made more statements to the fact that you will need your "guns & bullets," in an obumma 2nd. term than ANYONE with ANY logical brain would possibly make! (You seem to imply that you would "welcome" a civil war in this country! NO sane person would EVER wish that on America!)

TROLL-TROLL-TROLL!

BTW, don't bother to respond to this post! I will NOT play your game anymore! Your TRUE colors have bled through, no matter how hard you have tried to disguise them!
Pretty much the response you expect to get from someone who uses strawman arguments and conspiracy theories and has to sit and find out nothing he believes is true.

My true colors? My true colors are that I not only know more than you, but I can adequately put that into words.

Educated dumbarse is an oxymoron. I expect you will have to look up the word oxymoron to figure out what it means. Then again, with your proven track record of self betterment and education, probably not.
Old 08-25-2012, 04:51 AM
Spike

to the ones that think this is bad you should reread it or get someone that understands what it says to tell you .
this is just doing what the founding fathers were trying to do,
not let corporations have the same rights a people,but the ones within the big corporations what their corporation to have those rights. if you dont understand that hopefully you will find someone that will enlighten you to the truth.
Old 08-25-2012, 04:56 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Phil from Maine
Exercising your right to vote or not vote is clearly your choice. If you decide not to vote 2 things happen.

1st voting nothing gives the other guy a vote in his favor.

2nd not voting gives the no voter no right to complain about who does or does not get voted in.

So the choice is clearly yours to make.
I don't complain about Obama. I don't think he is a qualified President, but I also don't believe he has a secret laboratory somewhere, where he is secretly trying to resurrect Marx.

Also on your 1st point when you say the "other guy" that's where people are failing to comprehend something. There is no "other guy" to me. There is only an other guy when you have a candidate you want to win.

None of these guys represents me (or the people if you wanted to be honest with yourself). Therefore I will continue to pay my taxes and run my repair shop. As less people can afford new cars and need to repair their old, business is good.

Last edited by SpawnedX; 08-25-2012 at 05:32 AM.
Old 08-25-2012, 05:04 AM
Spike

Also, to anyone who thinks I "support" or "side with" Obama:

http://www.isidewith.com/results/61817939

False.

As you can see the person I best match in beliefs is not an option.
Old 08-25-2012, 05:32 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Eugenen
to the ones that think this is bad you should reread it or get someone that understands what it says to tell you .
this is just doing what the founding fathers were trying to do,
not let corporations have the same rights a people,but the ones within the big corporations what their corporation to have those rights. if you dont understand that hopefully you will find someone that will enlighten you to the truth.
I understand this quite well. I realize that the people that run or opporate a big or small business has just as much right to vote as you or I do. No question about it.

I do not feel that big business regardless of union or not should be allowed to pay lobbyists or donate big dollars to try and turn an election to go into thier likings. They have time to lobby over ideas that come up and formed into laws that our elected officials will decide on. Again they should not be allowed to donate coporate or union funds into trying to decide an election for thier favor.

Last edited by Phil from Maine; 08-25-2012 at 05:58 PM.
Old 08-25-2012, 02:51 PM
Typical Buck

here we go again. i still got my guns.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.