Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
A vote for obama is a vote to take away your rights >

A vote for obama is a vote to take away your rights

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

A vote for obama is a vote to take away your rights

Old 08-24-2012, 11:00 AM
  #151  
Nontypical Buck
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: WV
Posts: 4,485
Default

Originally Posted by Phil from Maine
I have it perfectly well.. Bushies gave those tax breaks exclaiming that there would be a trickle down affect that would help keep America going. He did not state that the trickle down tax breaks would actually help other countries while this one sinks. This country was in worse shape when Bushie Jr. left office all the while he stated nothing is wrong with this country. When Clinton left office this country was in good shape. That sure has changed from presidents that is for sure. Thanks to the trickle down affect..


What ever ax you have to grind about Bush has nothing to do with THE FACT that the tax rates have not changed...so for someone to imply that taxes have been lowered, as firtz did, for any other reason than lower income is just ignorant...which again, of course, is playing right into liberal hands

and fritz, I do work more than 40hrs with no overtime because a have a small business and must continually work hard to make sure that I have a financial future.
hillbillyhunter1 is offline  
Old 08-24-2012, 11:02 AM
  #152  
Spike
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 54
Default

Originally Posted by AquamanPSD
SpawnedX you have spent as much time professing your love for Obama as you have saying your not voting for him. Let talk facts now since you seem so bent on them... You hear for one reason to get people like me and %90 of the other people in this thread fired up... your thoughts and opinions are as meaningless and worthless as your Politifact and FactCheck links. Everything you have said besides you don't like the two party system you have contradicted. your trying to light the fuse and step back to watch the fireworks. That my friend is a troll...
I don't usually respond to people that can use the proper version of here and hear and are more concerned with talking about conspiracy theories that don't fly than issues. I also don't love Obama, or Romney and I see why the general population believes all gun owners are off their rock. Some of you certainly advocate for that image.

I agree with you on the idea that the two party system is killing this county. I disagree this is the time to try to reform that. This election is too important to waste a vote making a personal statement of protest. We are here whether its good or bad this is where we are. The american people have to choose if they want a sucessful business man with a somewhat shadey past or an unsucessful president with a completely blacked out past. I don't think Romney is the resounding heaven sent president this country needs to solve all their problem either,but I do beleive that four more years of king Obama would be a near death sentence for this country. Now is not the time to use your vote to make a statement that no one will listen to. Should you vote from your personal views? definitely, but what about voting for what is best for America as a whole?
Neither of these men are best from America as a whole. And newsflash, right now the Liberals are winning, because while you guys are talking Obama's birth rights, they are attack gun laws openly and loudly, while you are watching movies about theories of one ultra-right conservative, they are out there making you all look like fools very publicly. The moderates don't want to be attached to the tin foil hat wearing party, so you lose the moderates, than Romney loses.

I will continue my stance that neither men gets my vote, and unless some real hard facts come across that Romneys plans are actually more beneficial than I would much rather be the guy who gets to say I didn't put any of these clowns in than the guy who fell for a fairy tale. Have you ever looked into Ryan's budget ideas? They read like a dream come true, until you realize all he has finished was a bulletin pointed list of the areas that need changing and no actual details on how to truly accomplish it.

And like my fellow New Englander in the post, I have seen first hand what Romney really stands for an accomplishes. Which is much more than most of you can say or even be bothered to check on. Instead let's talk more about all these hunters who happen to be experts on digital files and how Obama is clearly not a US citizen and has pockets deep enough to pull a fast one on all of our government organizations combined.

Last edited by SpawnedX; 08-24-2012 at 11:08 AM.
SpawnedX is offline  
Old 08-24-2012, 11:12 AM
  #153  
Spike
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 54
Default

Originally Posted by Colorado Luckydog
Who did you vote for, your daddy? Go away troll. You may not think your a troll but everyone else knows you are. If it smells like a troll, talks like a troll and acts like a troll, then it's a troll.

You talk a lot of crap and then say you are going to vote for your daddy. What a freaking waste of cyber space you are.

A pile of poop has more substance and meaning than anything you have managed to type on this thread.

You think you are smart but you are an educated idiot.

I won't respond to you from here on. The sign says "DON'T FEED THE TROLLS"!!!!
As for you, you are just an idiot. Maybe if you funnelled your drunken posts into something worthy of intellectual debate, I would bother to respond to you in a civil manner, but from now on I am just going to refer to you Colorado's LameDog.
SpawnedX is offline  
Old 08-24-2012, 12:30 PM
  #154  
Giant Nontypical
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Allegan, MI
Posts: 8,019
Default

Sure seems as if I've seen fritz1 and the word ignorant used a lot together on this thread, LOL! PS: What the he** do wages and the minimum wage going up have to do with the current tax structure you're responding about, LOL?!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 08-24-2012 at 12:37 PM.
Topgun 3006 is offline  
Old 08-24-2012, 12:43 PM
  #155  
Nontypical Buck
 
fritz1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Idaho
Posts: 1,081
Default

Originally Posted by AquamanPSD
First off I am salaried so I do work over 40 hours a week, I don't get overtime, and I have worked since I was in the eighth grade and never made anything close to minimum wage.

I am not disagreeing with you. Unions did some great things for this country and they are a necessary to keep the power equally split between labor and managment. but just like affirmative action it's gone too far. 100 years ago they had a reason to constantly be unhappy with how much they worked, how hard they worked, and how little they were getting paid but they don't have that argument anymore. That is why even though I may not like unions in this day and age I still respect their heritage.
Just because you are a salaried payed employee, it doesnt always mean that you are not entitled to overtime. I would really suggest looking into that if I was you. Really, I would talk to a lawyer about it.
You may have never had to work for minimum wage, niether have I, but unfortunately there are many people that have. If the Republicans had there way there would be alot more working for it.

Last edited by fritz1; 08-24-2012 at 01:25 PM.
fritz1 is offline  
Old 08-24-2012, 01:48 PM
  #156  
Giant Nontypical
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Allegan, MI
Posts: 8,019
Default

"I use the word ignorant because it is the only nice way to clean it up and speak my mind on here."


That just proves what I mentioned , as I wasn't talking about your use of the word, LOL!
Topgun 3006 is offline  
Old 08-24-2012, 07:15 PM
  #157  
Giant Nontypical
 
JagMagMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Port Neches, Texas
Posts: 5,514
Default

SpawnedX:
KMA! You ARE nothing more than a troll!
1. You did not vote for obumma in '08, so what?
You defend him at every opportunity! Maybe the only reason you did not vote for obumma is that you were not of voting age!
2. You sound like an educated dumbarse!
3. You claim to be a more-or-less 3rd. Party conservative. Yet, you drool over obumma like a preteen with a crush on a senior!

Last but not least........
4. You've made more statements to the fact that you will need your "guns & bullets," in an obumma 2nd. term than ANYONE with ANY logical brain would possibly make! (You seem to imply that you would "welcome" a civil war in this country! NO sane person would EVER wish that on America!)

TROLL-TROLL-TROLL!


BTW, don't bother to respond to this post! I will NOT play your game anymore! Your TRUE colors have bled through, no matter how hard you have tried to disguise them!

Last edited by JagMagMan; 08-24-2012 at 08:03 PM.
JagMagMan is offline  
Old 08-24-2012, 07:54 PM
  #158  
Giant Nontypical
 
JagMagMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Port Neches, Texas
Posts: 5,514
Default

Originally Posted by fritz1
If it wasnt for unions, you would be working over 40 hrs. a week with no overtime pay, no benifits and minimum wage would be about $3 hr. We would not have any labor laws to protect the working man, but hey I guess there are people that are willing to work for nothing.

I have been working from age 13. Member of 2 unions. Member of management twice! Liberal kool-aid drinker until I started thinking for myself!
No doubt, the unions of old have helped worker rights!
Today's unions however, are no better than what the unions claim is "wrong" with "Big Business." THEY ARE IN IT FOR THEMSELVES!
90% of your union dues go to a LEFTIST POLITICAL ADGENDA & THE FAT-CAT UNION BOSSES!
I still get letters about who to vote for! (Wasted postage money!)
IF, most union members would wake up, and realize what they are paying for, DOES NOT match their own views, the true FAT-CATS," would be out of a job!

Last edited by JagMagMan; 08-24-2012 at 08:07 PM.
JagMagMan is offline  
Old 08-24-2012, 08:09 PM
  #159  
Nontypical Buck
 
Colorado Luckydog's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Huntin' In Colorado
Posts: 2,910
Default

Has anyone checked the polls in the last couple of days?
Colorado Luckydog is offline  
Old 08-24-2012, 08:44 PM
  #160  
Giant Nontypical
 
JagMagMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Port Neches, Texas
Posts: 5,514
Default

Originally Posted by Colorado Luckydog
Has anyone checked the polls in the last couple of days?
Yes, I believe the "underdog" is pulling ahead! Might even be a blow-out by November!

Last edited by JagMagMan; 08-25-2012 at 06:29 PM.
JagMagMan is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.