Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
A vote for obama is a vote to take away your rights >

A vote for obama is a vote to take away your rights

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

A vote for obama is a vote to take away your rights

Old 08-22-2012, 06:29 PM
  #111  
Spike
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 54
Default

Originally Posted by Colorado Cajun
What it did for me was connect the dots. There was a lot about Obama that I never understood like why does he dislike America so much, why is he so for taxes, why does he hate rich people, why is he so against capitalism, why is he so pro union, why does he love and support muslims so much? All those questions were answered after watching the documentry. It was his up bringing, it was the environment he was raised in, and who he is today. I took it with a grain of salt and recoginized the political parts. There is a lot of the documentary that is him speaking from the audio version of his own book. That is what scares the hell out of me. If his supporters really knew who he is and the radical upbringing he had, they would run and run fast. Like I mentioned before, they have not disputed any of it. Go see it! He has also said himself in his own book that he will stand with the muslims. He has never said that he will stand with America or American.
I've watched it, I am just saying that even if it was 100% true on his plans or agenda, he needs a congress to support it as well. If we gave him that congress...well we are to blame.
SpawnedX is offline  
Old 08-22-2012, 06:32 PM
  #112  
Typical Buck
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 608
Default

Originally Posted by SpawnedX
Geez...this post reads like a giant board of people who believe chain e-mails they get spouting off so called facts.

---

FOR THE RECORD: I do not intend on voting for either of these two people, in fact I wish both the Democrats and Republicans would fly a kite and people were made to stand on their own ideals and visions, none of this I support this but not that because they tell me I have to get a shot.

---

Anyway, on Romney, the guy instituted a health care act in Mass that is eerily similar to Obamacare, and it actually worked well, but to try to make you think he is some ideal Republican he opposes Obamacare, he is a flip flopper.

He does not support gun rights, he supports gun control as well, despite what his party idealogy wants you to believe.

The real reason he doesn't want to release his tax returns is not the tax rate he paid, it's that he doesn't want you to see he made his money off your back, that he is one of those investors that benefited from the crash of the housing market at your expense.

There is a lot of things about Obama that are true here, I really don't need to go over why he also will not get my vote, but there is a lot of just tabloid ramblings also.

Someone said they wanted to see a list of promises he did keep...well there is a great website out there for people who believe in thinking for themselves and finding the facts, let me introduce you to that list:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me.../promise-kept/

About his school records (which everyone seems like raving nut on):

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/07/obamas-sealed-records/

About his birth certificate:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...ertificate.asp

http://www.factcheck.org/2011/04/ind...-in-the-u-s-a/

He had to provide them to even throw his hat in to the ring to run. Unless you are arguing that this little known of Senator had enough connections to get past all the scrutiny from different offices and agencies that potential candidates go through?

---

Now that you guys have the tools to actually be of independent thought, let's discuss what we can really do as voters to fix this country. Let me tell you that we will have to wait for 2016, because both candidates we have now are clowns that are going to hurt us.
First, let us see what a retired Lt. General from the U.S. Army has to say.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/hero-gene...os-plan/print/

BO's past and present association with terrorists and former terrorists is very alarming. American's need to wake up to the facts. BO's planned CHANGE is not good for America or its citizens. Not surprising, the Communist Party USA has endorsed BO for President - again. CPUSA also gave their endorsement in '08 as did dictator Hugo Chavez.

Second, I have never voted a straight party ticket yet. How many who are standing up for BO can say the same thing?

Third, all of those websites listed by SpawnedX are mouthpieces for the very left. No chance of being 'independent of thought' with those websites. Try going to WND.com and look up information on Obama and the people in his administration.

Fourth, I do not like Romney as a choice; but this country cannot survive four more years of BO and his policies.

Fifth, why don't all of BO's executive orders sound the alarm to BO supporters and the media about who BO really is?

Let's look at facts, and do your own searches on WND.com, Breitbart.com or other conservative websites to check out the following.

Facts - A physical copy of BO's supposed long form has never been released for inspection, and every electronic form the WH has released has evidence indicating it to have been altered or created electronically - multiple layers in the electronic file of the document. The supposed number of BO's claimed long form does not coincide with his claimed birth date and when the supposed documents were turned in for the long form. However, there was a baby girl born during that time in a Hawaiian hospital that did not survive, and her date of birth does coincide with the number on the long form of the supposed long form for BO. BO's grandmother stated on more than one occasion that he was born in Kenya. When BO was in his early political career, NPR did a show on BO; and NPR stated BO was born in Kenya. Surprise - current records of NPR no longer state this. BO has or at least had a SSN issued from CT, even though he had never lived or worked there prior to getting the SSN. However, his mother had a job where she had access to SSN. It seems BO can't remember which hospital in Hawaii he was born (has named at least two) or what day or even year he was born (claimed he was only three months old when the Bay of Pigs took place in Cuba, has stated more than one year for his year of birth). The Bay of Pigs took place before BO claims to have been born. BO's wife has stated that the BO's 'home country is Kenya.' A former campaign worker for Hilary in her '08 presidential run stated there is no long form for BO from Hawaii. This person is a college professor and a big Democrat supporter. After the '08 election, the federal legislative body of Kenya voted to take that day off as a holiday because a native son of Kenya was just voted to be President of the U.S.
Why won't BO release he college records for admission, his grades, his thesis papers? This refusal raises the following questions

1. In these records did BO claimed to be a foreign student and not born in America?

2. Does BO not want Americans to see or hear his true political feelings.

3. BO has claimed to have taken particular courses at certain universities during particular times, but more than one student taking the course at the same time have claimed BO was never in their class. Will his transcript show he did not actually take some of the claimed courses?

Why are the passport records for the years is question for BO during his non-adult life not available? Could it be that his is not listed as being an American citizen but rather a citizen of a foreign country?
country1 is offline  
Old 08-22-2012, 06:53 PM
  #113  
Typical Buck
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 588
Default

Originally Posted by SpawnedX
I've watched it, I am just saying that even if it was 100% true on his plans or agenda, he needs a congress to support it as well. If we gave him that congress...well we are to blame.
I hear what you are saying and that would normally be the case but BHO doesn't have any respect for the system that we have and does what he wants with Executive Orders. Another thing that is very disturbing to me is how he spent a lot of money sealing several items that could reveal a lot about him. WHAT IS HE HIDING? I'm suprised more people are not asking that question.
Colorado Cajun is offline  
Old 08-22-2012, 06:59 PM
  #114  
Typical Buck
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 608
Default

I guess I should have made this more clear. Watch the video of Ret. Lt. Gen Boykin at the end of this article. Very concerning.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/hero-gene...os-plan/print/
country1 is offline  
Old 08-22-2012, 07:34 PM
  #115  
Spike
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 54
Default

Originally Posted by country1
I guess I should have made this more clear. Watch the video of Ret. Lt. Gen Boykin at the end of this article. Very concerning.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/hero-gene...os-plan/print/
Take the blinders off. I am not in support of BO, what I am in support of is facts, independent research to formulate your own opinion based on the truth and not propaganda.

When you do, you will not want either man in office.

I do not listen to left or right opinions, especially from an ultra-conservative ex-military persona.

Politifact and FactCheck are non-government affiliated research groups. What goes on their site is just facts with no political leaning, they treat all candidates the same.

For every conspiracy theory strawman argument you can find about a politician being the anti-Christ, you can find one about why he is the Messiah and why the other side is out to get him.

It's sad that this country as a whole has come down to nothing more than just posting links in favor of their opinion with no vetting of the facts.

Vote for who you want. I am voting for neither.

Last edited by SpawnedX; 08-22-2012 at 07:47 PM.
SpawnedX is offline  
Old 08-22-2012, 07:47 PM
  #116  
Spike
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 54
Default

Originally Posted by Colorado Cajun
I hear what you are saying and that would normally be the case but BHO doesn't have any respect for the system that we have and does what he wants with Executive Orders. Another thing that is very disturbing to me is how he spent a lot of money sealing several items that could reveal a lot about him. WHAT IS HE HIDING? I'm suprised more people are not asking that question.
I have yet to see credible evidence that he spent any money sealing anything outside of internet claims. The things he has kept private are in line with other Presidents have. So on that matter unless I see a smoking gun, I remain neutral in the debate.

I don't know what or if he is hiding anything. Democrats and Republicans have been disrespecting this great nation for years. I have no respect for either of them. I hold both parties equally responsible in this.

My statement on that is simple, come for my rights, stay for the party, leave with my bullets...via air mail.

The things this country needs to get done are a mixture of left and right together and no one candidate in either party is going to compromise that much.

I should form a third party, call it the Ice Cream Party and see if I can just convince people to vote for me because I will give them free ice cream. Because that is about how I feel about how the public's voting record goes.

Last edited by SpawnedX; 08-22-2012 at 07:52 PM.
SpawnedX is offline  
Old 08-22-2012, 07:59 PM
  #117  
Typical Buck
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 608
Default

Originally Posted by SpawnedX
I do not listen to left or right opinions, especially from an ultra-conservative ex-military persona.

...

For every conspiracy theory strawman argument you can find about a politician being the anti-Christ, you can find one about why he is the Messiah and why the other side is out to get him.

...

Vote for who you want. I am voting for neither.
Do research. Many in pre Hitler Germany felt the same way. Did you watch the entire video of Lt. General (Ret.) Boykin? He gives facts, and you mentioned we should state facts.
country1 is offline  
Old 08-22-2012, 08:08 PM
  #118  
Typical Buck
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 608
Default

Originally Posted by SpawnedX
I have yet to see credible evidence that he spent any money sealing anything outside of internet claims. The things he has kept private are in line with other Presidents have. So on that matter unless I see a smoking gun, I remain neutral in the debate.
You won't find the smoking gun because it is sealed. Let's see - no release of actual hard copy of birth certificate long form, passport records and travel records from youth days sealed, all education records from you days sealed. all college records and thesis papers sealed, has refused to say how he came to have a CT SSN (SSN are now no longer state specific by first three digits - policy pushed by BO and passed), refuses to enforce laws that have been passed by congress. Not enough for you?
country1 is offline  
Old 08-22-2012, 08:08 PM
  #119  
Spike
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 54
Default

Originally Posted by country1
Do research. Many in pre Hitler Germany felt the same way. Did you watch the entire video of Lt. General (Ret.) Boykin? He gives facts, and you mentioned we should state facts.
Giving cherry picked facts mixed with political party agenda doesn't prove or disprove anything.

In fact I just went to Google.com and typed "Mitt Romney is" and you know what the first option that comes up is? "Mitt Romney is a Unicorn," that's right, this country has search Mitt Romney is a Unicorn more than any other thing that he is. Yes tell me why I should have faith in things found on the internet? I wonder what else I can find on the internet? Probably something about how Hitler is still alive and secretly running the Polish military.

I don't know what your agenda is? Sounds like to convince me that Obama isn't a good choice for President. Okay, cool. I wasn't voting for him anyway, still not voting for Romney either.

Obama and Hitler comparisons are far fetched even for conspiracy theorists.

I want you to finally realize that not only is your campaign against Obama self defeating, but so is your de facto support of Romney, just because he is not Obama.

Do you know how you break the two party control on this country? By voting for a third party, in order to get declared a major party you need a certain amount of votes. The Green party was close but they chose clowns for candidates. As I get closer to voting day, I will review the other parties that are on the ballot to see if one aligns with my personal beliefs and then if they do, they will get my vote in hopes that I can help elevate the awareness of them.
SpawnedX is offline  
Old 08-22-2012, 08:14 PM
  #120  
Spike
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 54
Default

Originally Posted by country1
You won't find the smoking gun because it is sealed. Let's see - no release of actual hard copy of birth certificate long form, passport records and travel records from youth days sealed, all education records from you days sealed. all college records and thesis papers sealed, has refused to say how he came to have a CT SSN (SSN are now no longer state specific by first three digits - policy pushed by BO and passed), refuses to enforce laws that have been passed by congress. Not enough for you?
No, it all means nothing. It just shows a fundamental lack of how things are.

Michael Costa
Motoring Technical Training Institute - Seekonk, MA

See if you can review my individual grades, papers and tests. You can't they aren't a matter of public record, and I am just some ordinary guy with absolutely no money to seal anything.

I lost my original long form birth certificate long ago. The one I got printed up to replace it, looks nothing like my original. You going to claim mine is Photoshop'd because of that? SSNs have been recycled for ages and no numbers are "reserved" for a state. A little more time on Google and you would stop spouting out conspiracy theory.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/ssn.asp

This is why your side of the argument is just as absurd, you concentrate on chain email stories rather than the actual issues.

Good luck getting my grades. I promise I won't try to have them sealed.
SpawnedX is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.