Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
A few guns for sale >

A few guns for sale

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

A few guns for sale

Old 07-04-2012, 06:38 AM
Spike

Default A few guns for sale

I am selling the following guns. $30 for insured shipping to your FFL. Postal Money order or certified bank check only.

Pictures provided upon request.

Remington 7600, 30-06. Rifle is in virtually new condition with one exception. The black tip of the forestock has been rubbed by the sling swivel. Other than that, a couple of tiny handling marks in the wood. No bluing wear. It has a Burris Fullfield II 3-9x40 scope mounted and a sling. Rifle with scope $480. Rifle with sling, bases and rings (no scope) $380. Sold

H&R Ultra Slug Hunter, 12 GA with scope base and a simple strap sling. Excellent condition. No bluing wear. clean wood stock. I would rate it at 98% plus. $200

Marlin MR-7, 30-06. Includes scope bases and rings. Excellent condition, No bluing wear. A couple of minor handling marks on wood. There is an area on the left side of the fore stock about the size of a quarter where the finish is dull. It looks like it was rubbed on something. The finish is not rubbed off. I'm sure it would come back to life if polished. $390

Remington 721, 30-06. Includes a Busnell Banner scope. Very nice condition. Clean bore. Wood has a few light handling marks. nothing deep. Bluing is %85 or better. No rust. Nice clean rifle.
$380

Last edited by silvermino; 09-05-2012 at 11:44 AM. Reason: 7600 Sold
Old 08-10-2012, 02:10 PM
Spike

Default Bump

Season is fast approaching.
Old 08-23-2012, 10:52 AM
Fork Horn

you still got the H&R and what stock comes with it is it the plain one laminate or thumbhole?
Also where are you located at?
Old 08-27-2012, 12:38 PM
Spike

Default Plain stock on the H&R.

The H&R has the plain wood stock. I am in Southern NH.