Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Not Sure What To Buy >

Not Sure What To Buy

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Not Sure What To Buy

Old 04-14-2012, 06:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

This is a good opportunity to start a new hobby. Do you reload, if not this might be a good time to start? If you do reload, components will never be as cheap as they are now. Maybe there's some other aspect of shooting that you always wanted to try, like long range benchrest rifle or a long barreled handgun with a scope on it.
Old 04-17-2012, 10:15 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Centaur 1
This is a good opportunity to start a new hobby. Do you reload, if not this might be a good time to start? If you do reload, components will never be as cheap as they are now. Maybe there's some other aspect of shooting that you always wanted to try, like long range benchrest rifle or a long barreled handgun with a scope on it.
I 2nd that Reload
Old 04-17-2012, 03:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

If you don't reload, I would also strongly suggest that you think about that too! You could get into it with a good setup for under $500 and then spend the rest on some powder and a bunch of other supplies to carry you for awhile. I hate to say it, but I agree with a previous post as to things getting worse in regards to ammo and guns over the next few years, especially if BO is reelected and has four lame duck years to push his agenda.