Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Armsan (Shooting Authority) Video Catalog 2012 >

Armsan (Shooting Authority) Video Catalog 2012

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Armsan (Shooting Authority) Video Catalog 2012

Old 03-23-2012, 12:52 AM
Spike

Default Armsan (Shooting Authority) Video Catalog 2012

Hello everyone,
I'd like to introduce; Armsan Group: Hunting, Sporting Shooting, Armtac; Tactical, Home Defense (Personal Protection) Semi Automatic and Pump Action Shotguns

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZqydM0BMcQ

Video included:
-Your new phenomenon... PHENOMA
-Your home defense... ARMTAC
(Special purpose and self defense shotguns for your "rapid security" needs: ARMTAC)
-Your new luxury... Armsan's 28 Gauge... CRE8

If you'd like to take a look at all of our products please visit us on www.armsan.com

If you'd like to learn more about Armsan, please feel free to contact and "like" us on www.facebook.com/armsanarmtac Your feedback is very much welcomed.
Old 03-25-2012, 03:04 PM
Fork Horn

id hate to say it but armsan is no new company to this shooting comunity. we have been using weatherbys, tristars and charles daly branded armsan guns for some years now. the specific name armsan might be new to some but i have been shooting the weatherby pa 459 since it was introduced and am very pleased. there are some small things i would change in the design of the firearm but overall it can put any 870 express to shame