Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Moving to Michigan >

Moving to Michigan

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Moving to Michigan

Old 07-26-2011, 08:28 AM
Spike

Default Moving to Michigan

I'm moving to Michigan in September i will moving to Southgate MI can anyone tell me where i can find a rifle range 100+ yards and a good gunsmith in the area
Old 07-26-2011, 02:24 PM
Fork Horn

welkies to the forum gun smith frank at double action ,place to shoot bald mountain , a little hike from where yer livein but its out side, and its 100 50 and 25 got bow and trap also
Old 07-29-2011, 12:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Given you're in Southgate you'd probably be better off heading out towards Cabelas at 23 south of 94. There are several rifle clubs out that way.

Avoid Double Action in Troy. They are a bunch of rude folks over there and the prices are so high they'll leave you shocked. Shooting fees are ridiculous.

Let me know what else you need.

Tom
Old 07-29-2011, 04:21 PM
Fork Horn

Thumbs up yikes!!!!!!!!!!!

dang dude u shoot the krap out of double action there, did u think they might not like u ??? I never had a problem there been going there like 30 years , dont mean to ruffle yer feathers , but have a`great day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-30-2011, 10:53 AM
Spike

thank you will look into it
Old 08-01-2011, 11:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Check around the internet. I'm not the only one who holds this opinion. A friend of mine lives just three miles away from there and he refuses to go in that shop.

I was actually dumb enough to go back in there a couple of times after my first experience. A major mistake.

Tom