Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Down to 2 Choice help me pick >

Down to 2 Choice help me pick

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Down to 2 Choice help me pick

Old 07-18-2011, 03:15 PM
Fork Horn

both r great rifles , but at the present time , i would go X BOLT !!!!!!!!
Old 07-21-2011, 07:47 AM
Spike

Remington and don't look back.
Old 07-26-2011, 04:59 AM
Spike

thank you all for the great input, and i apologize for not posting back earlier, work has been really crazy.

the price of the x-bolt came up a few times, one said to much and other said to cheap, i went back and checked yesterday the x-bolt composite talker blued is $704 and $940 for stainless, no keep i mind that is on base so no tax(that's a big savings right there) but will be looking around, we have an academy but they don't have anything but shotguns and ar's. and basspro/cabels/gandermountain is about 3 hours for the closest one.

i've also been looking at some of the Vortex Viper scopes, and from what i've read they are very nice and under rated, the also have no questions lifetime warranty
Old 05-13-2014, 07:34 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by cntryislandboy
thank you all for the great input, and i apologize for not posting back earlier, work has been really crazy.

the price of the x-bolt came up a few times, one said to much and other said to cheap, i went back and checked yesterday the x-bolt composite talker blued is $704 and $940 for stainless, no keep i mind that is on base so no tax(that's a big savings right there) but will be looking around, we have an academy but they don't have anything but shotguns and ar's. and basspro/cabels/gandermountain is about 3 hours for the closest one.

i've also been looking at some of the Vortex Viper scopes, and from what i've read they are very nice and under rated, the also have no questions lifetime warranty

I'm sure you've picked something... and I'm reviving an old thread... but I wanted to find out how the x-Bolt is working for you. I'm in the same quandry myself, and I've narrowed down my selection to the Browning X-Bolt in the Composit Stalker, and the Tikka T3 in .308.

Also, I have a Vortex Viper 6.5-20x50mm and I have to say it is the best glass on the market for the $$$.

-Austin
Old 05-13-2014, 08:26 PM
Fork Horn

Buy a Ruger. It's made in the USA!

The rem is a economy design.
Old 05-14-2014, 03:21 AM
Typical Buck

His barrel is shot out and he has since moved on to a Cooper. LMAO jk