Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
new Browning B78--scope bases >

new Browning B78--scope bases

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

new Browning B78--scope bases

Old 03-16-2011, 06:32 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by jhilde
Who can tell me what company or supplier has scope bases for a Browning B78 high wall? The rifle itself isn't listed on Brownings web site, let alone bases--from some of the other forums I've heard Leopold, Burris--thought I'd ask some of you before I start really cruising the net-----thanks John
I think I found what you need.

http://www.weaveroptics.com/mountcharts/default.aspx

Just pick browning from the drop down where ANSCHUTZ is, and it will come up what you need.

Attached Thumbnails new Browning B78--scope bases-browning-b78-high-wall-scope-base.jpg  
Old 03-17-2011, 07:42 PM
Fork Horn

Talk about great surprises!! I drove into town today after calling and finding out the Browning had arrived, and while checking it out, the counterman finds a packet all wrapped up in a plastic bag and it's the scope rings and bases I had completely forgotten were with the gun when I originally bought it. I had never even opened the packet due to the buddy that I sold it to wanted a ladder sight installed to try and make it a Quigly replica. So now I have it back, I'll use the iron sights on this one and I have the Leupold bases and rings that I need for the new High Wall in 06. So thank you, all of you for your good suggestions and it looks like I'm set--------John