Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Taurus Judge 28 gauge >

Taurus Judge 28 gauge

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Taurus Judge 28 gauge

Old 03-13-2011, 05:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

This is one of the very reasons that this site is dead.

Someone posts about a 28ga Taurus....and the thread turns into a pissing match between people that (for no good reason) must put down others. I quit arguing Chevy vs. Ford in 1st grade......follow suit, boys.

I think the Judges are a joke. The 410 I had wouldn't throw any kind of pattern past 20 feet...and was not smooth at all.
Old 03-13-2011, 06:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Maybe missing the point of the gun? I don't know about the 28ga thing but the .410 judge is for close range protection. A shotshell when your nervous and your target is 15 feet away seems like a pretty decent Idea to me. And they sell the heck outa them so it seems like it worked.. jmo
Old 03-13-2011, 07:34 PM
Typical Buck

Anybody crazy enough to buy that will definitely not be the person to surprise in their house in the middle of the night...

rw