Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
270WBY Brass >

270WBY Brass

Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

270WBY Brass

Old 02-08-2011, 02:44 PM
Fork Horn

Default 270WBY Brass

For Sale, 270 Weatherby brass, Weatherby Headstamp. This brass has been cleaned with an ultrasonic cleaner which does a real nice job inside and out, the primer pockets have all been uniformed, Cases were trimmed to length and chamfered. It’s been full length resized. It is ready to load. If you want I will also anneal the cases for no extra charge, the only reason I didn’t is because it scares some guys. The reason for selling is I sold the gun and do not intend on getting another 270WBY. Midway has this brass listed for $2 a case. I’m looking to get $.60 a case. I have 68 cases ready and 46 more to get ready. You can take it all or I’ll sell it by the piece. Actual shipping charges will apply through USPS. I would also do a FTF exchange. I'm located in Central PA.

Old 02-26-2011, 03:58 AM
Fork Horn

bump to top