Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
good by Remington >

good by Remington

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

good by Remington

Old 02-16-2011, 01:52 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by hometheaterman

However, I've learned that on this forum you don't insult Remington or Leupold, as no matter what else is better, guys on this forum don't like to admit it and will argue forever that you are wrong or don't know what you are talking about if you don't like a Remington and top it with a Leupold scope.
That's one of the main reasons I don't post here much anymore, the fanboyism (read blind devotion) that is allowed to run loose here is nothing short of mind boggling. If I had a nickel for every post I have read that included the word "Remington" or ".30-06", I would be living quite handsomely. Even more laughable is the insane amount of threads which read like "which .300 Whiz Bang snorten zoomer do I need for deer ? keep in mind all of my shots will be 150 yards and under". If you admit to admiring Weatherby's, or Sako's, or CZ's, you are regarded as being a fool, because you don't shoot the Remchester flavor of the week. If we spent as much time joining the NRA, and fighting for our 2nd Amendment rights, as we do belittling each other's choice of hunting rifle, the anti-gunners wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell of stopping us.
Old 02-16-2011, 09:57 AM
Giant Nontypical

There you go again Commonsense..............doing justice to your screen name.

We need more guys like you around here !

Homeheaterman keep telling it like it is bud !!!

"We all know whatever I use is best & you guys that don't agree don't have a clue." LOL
Old 02-16-2011, 12:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Somebody should tell the butt load of deer, elk, hogs, coyotes, and all the other critters that I've killed in my life, how bad Remington is. I bet they would disagree with you!! This thread makes me laugh my ass off!!

That being said, I can't wait to pick up my new Remington 700 XCR 300 Ultra Mag from the gunsmith. That's right, the gunsmith. I'm having a little work done to her!! When she comes home, there is a brand new Leupold VX III 4 1/2X 14x 50 waiting to be mounted on her. I can't believe I ever got rid of my 300 Ultra mag. It won't happen again.

It's been my pleasure in my life to own almost every rifle mentioned in this thread. I liked them all and would recommend almost every one of them. That's right, even the Savage. I do like to joke around about Savages though.

What kills me about this thread is, that the op and others sound like little school girls bashing each others brand of makeup. Who gives a rats ass what someone else shoots. Just saying.....

Last edited by Colorado Luckydog; 02-16-2011 at 12:48 PM.
Old 02-16-2011, 12:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

I should add, thanks to the OP, commonsense and a select few others for the comical relief. I was at work and this thread and the stupid stuff being said just cracked me the blank up!! LMFAO!!
Old 02-16-2011, 01:56 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Colorado Luckydog
I should add, thanks to the OP, commonsense and a select few others for the comical relief. I was at work and this thread and the stupid stuff being said just cracked me the blank up!! LMFAO!!
You can laugh all you want, I just hope your NRA membership is current. Have a nice day.
Old 02-16-2011, 02:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by CommonSense
If we spent as much time joining the NRA, and fighting for our 2nd Amendment rights, as we do belittling each other's choice of hunting rifle, the anti-gunners wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell of stopping us.
eeeeeYUP!
Old 02-16-2011, 02:09 PM
Fork Horn

Somebody should tell the butt load of deer, elk, hogs, coyotes, and all the other critters that I've killed in my life, how bad Remington is. I bet they would disagree with you!! This thread makes me laugh my ass off!!

That being said, I can't wait to pick up my new Remington 700 XCR 300 Ultra Mag from the gunsmith. That's right, the gunsmith. I'm having a little work done to her!! When she comes home, there is a brand new Leupold VX III 4 1/2X 14x 50 waiting to be mounted on her. I can't believe I ever got rid of my 300 Ultra mag. It won't happen again.

It's been my pleasure in my life to own almost every rifle mentioned in this thread. I liked them all and would recommend almost every one of them. That's right, even the Savage. I do like to joke around about Savages though.

What kills me about this thread is, that the op and others sound like little school girls bashing each others brand of makeup. Who gives a rats ass what someone else shoots. Just saying.....
I'm glad you think it's so darn hilarious, because the truth is, it isn't. The last thing we need is to become divided over "this brand" or "that brand", we need to come together and fight for our rights to hunt and shoot.
Old 02-16-2011, 02:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Shame on you zrex, now all of the Remchester fanboys will come out of the woodwork to proclaim how awesome their super whiz bang Model 700 ABCD is, and how their quality isn't declining, oh well, when that's all you have experience with, and don't know any better......
Are you the same commonsense that said this?? LMFAO!!!
Old 02-16-2011, 02:30 PM
Fork Horn

Are you the same commonsense that said this?? LMFAO!!!
I did say that, and it's those fanboys who cause problems.
Old 02-16-2011, 02:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

I did say that, and it's those fanboys who cause problems.
Your tails wagging but you still barking!!LMFAO!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.