Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Hi-point firearm ? >

Hi-point firearm ?

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Hi-point firearm ?

Old 01-26-2011, 09:40 AM
Fork Horn

we cannot have a hi-point as a service pistol nor can we bring one to the range. carbines i have seen functioned well, pretty accurate. if you were going to use it as home protection with very little target shootin go for it
Old 01-29-2011, 01:27 PM
Spike

I have the 9mm and paid $100 for it like 5 years ago. I bought it for one reason, home defense and thats it. I have put about 200 rounds through it to just make sure it fires and that I can hit something from 20 ft or less. As long as its clean gun has never jammed and done what I need it to do.
Old 01-29-2011, 02:45 PM
Spike

i have a .45, have about 400 rounds through it. shoots well and accurate. it's not the best looking gun but for the $160 i paid for it i dont really care. i know if i need it in a bad situation it will do the job. add a light/laser and you cant beat the price for home defense weapon.