Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Ruger M77 Mark II 7MM mag >

Ruger M77 Mark II 7MM mag

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Ruger M77 Mark II 7MM mag

Old 12-22-2010, 04:26 AM
Fork Horn

My trigger is 6 lbs. but no travel, crisp and breaks like glass. I shoot cloverleaf groups with it. If you aim and sqeeze correctly it works fine. I just looked into getting the weight dropped to 4 lbs. by the gunsmiths at Ganders and it will cost about $60.
Old 12-22-2010, 04:35 AM
Typical Buck

Not much more than that and you can put a user friendly timney in it yourself. I may try it out as is and see how it (read "I") does(do) lol.
Old 12-22-2010, 04:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by TreednNC
Not much more than that and you can put a user friendly timney in it yourself. I may try it out as is and see how it (read "I") does(do) lol.
I have never met a guy that was unhappy with his M77. I see them used everywhere from the Rockies to Africa (something I can not say for all USA brands of rifles).
Old 12-22-2010, 09:03 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Big Uncle
I have never met a guy that was unhappy with his M77. I see them used everywhere from the Rockies to Africa (something I can not say for all USA brands of rifles).
I cant wait to shoot it.