Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
WTB: Encore >

WTB: Encore

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

WTB: Encore

Old 11-11-2010, 06:45 PM
Spike

Default WTB: Encore

I want to buy an encore rifle. I need it to be stainless and it can be a standard or pro-hunter model. I don't care to much about what caliber it is and I'll take camo or black synthetic. I'll take just the frame to...! I'm easy..!! Let me know what you have..
Old 11-11-2010, 07:50 PM
Typical Buck

I've got this:
I have a like new Pro Hunter with a laminated thumbhole wood stock and stainless barrel for sale. The gun is in excellent shape. It has bases and rings along with the factory iron sights. It will come in the original box with all the papers. It will also come with a matching laminated rifle forend as well. I'm asking $775 shipped. A beautiful gun!!
Old 11-12-2010, 02:23 PM
Spike

Default looking for pro hunter?

hey, I saw your thread about looking for a pro hunter. I have one listed in the muzzleloader section if your interested. It has a really nice Leupold ultimate slam scope on top of a 209x50 muzzleloader barrel. You can call me at (715) 220-1492 Thanks, Mark
Old 11-12-2010, 04:12 PM
Spike

i have one. its stainless n black synthetic. has a 209x50 barrel on it that was shot 5 times. and has a stainless 30-06 barrel new in package. will take $700 for all. pm me with # if interested n i will call ya