Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
FS Browning Abolt Slug Gun, fully rifled barrel >

FS Browning Abolt Slug Gun, fully rifled barrel

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

FS Browning Abolt Slug Gun, fully rifled barrel

Old 10-20-2010, 10:42 AM
Spike

Default FS Browning Abolt Slug Gun, fully rifled barrel

Hey guys I am selling my browing. This is the slug gun that is built on the Abolt action. it comes with 2 mags and has the 22" fully rifled barrel. No rifled choke tube. The gun is in very good shape and is quite a shooter.

PM me for pics and I will email them to you. I have tried to get my pics small enough to post and can't seem to do it.

micky
Old 10-20-2010, 11:12 AM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by micky_blue
Hey guys I am selling my browing. This is the slug gun that is built on the Abolt action. it comes with 2 mags and has the 22" fully rifled barrel. No rifled choke tube. The gun is in very good shape and is quite a shooter.

PM me for pics and I will email them to you. I have tried to get my pics small enough to post and can't seem to do it.

micky
How much are you asking? Is it RH? Is it wood/synthetic? Is 12 ga or 20 ga?

I am very interested. Browning is coming back out with them according to 2011 catalog. For around 1K dealers claim. Can't wait.

Old 10-21-2010, 03:19 PM
Spike

Mine is a 12ga right hand with a wood stock. I don't think they were ever made in a 20ga. Mine has the gold trigger and it top of the line. I want 1750 for the gun. I will add in rings and a 3.5-10x44 Cabelas Alaskan Guide scope for 100 more.

micky
Old 10-23-2010, 01:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

A couple years ago I would have probably bought that but with the gun coming back out it's tough to spend 750.00 more than what a new one will cost, they say it's the same thing. Guess we'll see..