HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Guns (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/guns-10/)
-   -   Glock 21 on the way. (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/guns/33027-glock-21-way.html)

strut 07-10-2003 08:13 PM

Glock 21 on the way.

I should have it on the 18th. I have wanted on for awhile now and can' t hardly wait to get it, I think we will have a right to carry concealed here in Mo. in a few months, I hated to pay so much for a handgun but its only money.

MBuckH72 07-10-2003 09:20 PM

RE: Glock 21 on the way.

Glocks are nice;)

A lot of people turn there noses on them cause they are mostly plastic, but I have seen no problems with them. They are very dependable, and rarely see anything go wrong with them. Best part!! There easy to clean!!

GTBuzz 07-10-2003 10:00 PM

Nice pistol. I have one. I need to get a 3.5# connector put in it though, as the trigger is pretty stiff.

handloader1 07-11-2003 12:14 AM

Good luck with your new hand gun!

Quilly 07-11-2003 03:04 AM

strut...

CONGRATS on your new toy umm i mean gun:D the only downfall is that you have to wait. i know how it feels. i have a new gun in my gun safe waiting to be shot.but have not been able to get out.

btw.. what caliber is she?

Ruger-Redhawk 07-11-2003 08:48 PM

Strut,Good luck on both counts. The Glock' s are great pistol.I' ve had a Glock M-27 for quite awhile and really like it.It' s my primary carry gun. I wish you and all the MO residents the best getting the CCW to pass this time.If those against it were to read the facts and figures of states with CCW permits it wouldn' t be a problem getting it to pass.Of course some people are stupid and a proven fact that you can' t fix stupid. Enjoy you new Glock.
Ruger Redhawk

TScottW99 07-11-2003 11:03 PM

Congrat' s On The Glock!!! I carry a 22 every day and love it. Hoping to get a 27 in the near future.

strut 07-12-2003 05:43 AM

Its a 45 caliber, We had the votes to have a right to carry and our liberal *** governor vetoed it last week, but we do have enough votes to override his veto when it comes up in Sept.

Ruger-Redhawk 07-13-2003 09:06 AM

Sounds good for you guys in Sept.Now all you have to do is get that ignorant Governor out of office.Like I said you can' t fix stupid.
Ruger Redhawk

MR300WM 07-13-2003 09:43 AM

I sure hope you all have enough votes to override the yeto. We have had the right to concealed carry for a few years and none of the bloody shotouts that the opposition predicted happened. I got mine about six or seven years ago. I Don' t anything about the Glock as I carry a Springfield. But I do love the 45ACP. Good Luck. PS Open carry is now and always have been legal here in KY but you will get harrased by the police.

rustydale 07-13-2003 07:38 PM

A glock is a really nice pistol. They are easy to carry and pretty damn accurate. I have owned a .23, .33, .26, .29. The .29 had a major problem with the ejection. Something to do with the ejector pin or something, I took it to a local gunsmith and he called glock and they had told him their was a problem they new about with the problem I was having, they sent him a new piece which he installed. Got the gun back wouldn' t you know it, I still had the same problem. Sold it at the local gun show. Be werry what you buy at the gun show !!

rustydale 07-13-2003 07:41 PM

Forgot to mention, yes I tried some of every different types of ammo no luck. It would shoot 2 to 4 times and jam, sometimes 1 time and jam. It had to be a bad gun from the factory. I still like GLOCKS.