Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Browning 7mm-08 Micro Hunter

Old 09-12-2010, 04:49 PM
Fork Horn

Default Browning 7mm-08 Micro Hunter

I have a Browning Micro Hunter in 7mm-08 that I need some advice on which factory ammo may shoot well in this rifle. I know all rifles are individuals but it still may save me some trouble knowing what shoots well in your Browning 7-08.

I have tried several boxes of Remington Express 140 Core-loct's out of it and the best groups were around 2"; not good enough for me and it's a shame because I like that bullet but it won't group the factory loads. What factory fodder do you shoot in your Browning 7mm-08?
Old 09-12-2010, 05:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Try Winchester Supreme or Federal Premium. you'll spend more money per box, but in my experience, should get better results.

If that doesn't work, check that your scope is tightened correctly, that the rings are true to each other. Better yet, check these things first than try the Remington's again.