Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
top shot and do you watch it. >

top shot and do you watch it.

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

top shot and do you watch it.

Old 07-25-2010, 07:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default top shot and do you watch it.

Do any of you guys watch top shot? What do you think of the show?

Brad is now gone and Kelly is headed to winning it!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I hated brad day one when he tried to blame is poor shooting on the M9 and how it had a different grip them the glock .

Also I noticed kelly keeps a peice of tape on his glasses is that for cross eye dom. issues
Old 07-25-2010, 07:27 PM
Typical Buck

I like the show, but there is too much talking and drama and not enough shooting.
Old 07-25-2010, 08:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

I can't even watch it for OKs reasons.
Old 07-26-2010, 09:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've seen it. It's o.k. (better than diarrhea) but too hokey IMO.
Old 07-26-2010, 11:06 AM
Typical Buck

don't like it at all.

but i do like how it's putting shooting sports on tv showing how it can be recreational
Old 07-26-2010, 11:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

I also think there should be alot more shooting and a lot let ohhh I did bad please do not kick me out. I think they should have had the guys and gal shooting alot even if it was general target shooting and playing around. Maybe a daily shoot for a price or something special for the day or week. Or more good looking woman who shoot LOL Ohhh a man team and woman team battle of the sexes
Old 07-26-2010, 12:02 PM
Typical Buck

Hell NO!!!!

I hate the Survivor format. A great way to ruin a legitiment sport. Petti anny BS is what that show is.
Old 07-26-2010, 01:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

True I hate survivor but find this more reality then survivor. I would prefer they get people like the group here some pro shooters most everyday hunters, and target shooters and watch them learn, become better shooters and then have a contest where one wins. The lets take a bunch of top shooters no one has really heard of and see who can shoot with a mirror. Does not make alof of sense to me.
Originally Posted by goatbrother
Hell NO!!!!

I hate the Survivor format. A great way to ruin a legitiment sport. Petti anny BS is what that show is.
Old 08-14-2010, 12:21 AM
Spike

Default Top shot

Give some of the good old boys a chance.
Some of us are not in top shape, an swim like a rock.
But we can shoot.
Old 08-14-2010, 11:05 PM
Spike

It's fun to watch, but I hate the bitching.

"Oh no, I have to shoot a crossbow. This is stupid, I shoot pistols, I hate this!" If I were on the show I'd be saying "Wow, this is cool. It's more accurate than I expected, this is fun." They bitch about not used to handgrip, or not being used to other random crap. Yet they never talk about point of aim, or trajectory, or the real primary considerations.

I don't care how a rifle feels...my first concern is the ballistics curve, second is confirming point of aim, third is confirming it shoots right.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.