Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
wow amazing how a few little things could lead you to having to defend you house >

wow amazing how a few little things could lead you to having to defend you house

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

wow amazing how a few little things could lead you to having to defend you house

Old 05-28-2010, 07:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default wow amazing how a few little things could lead you to having to defend you house

At about 7 or 7:30 Dad headed out to our shop to do some work. I was going to stay home and do some homework but what fun is that.
At about 8:30 mom calls and says this guy who we know through another person is banging on the door falling over drunk wanting in to pee . She being home alone would not let him in and told him to go home. Guess he started kicking in the door and she called us then the cops. By the time I got home so pissed off I was going 50 through town the cop had gotten there.
I calmly got out and walked up keeping my mouth shut Guess I learned something over my 25 years on earth The cop told the guy they had been looking for him because someone called saying he was walking from the bar drunk falling over. The cop told him he could call some to come and pick him up or go to jail for PI. My first thought was the guy tried to kick the door in and that's it. For some reason I thought I would be nice and give him a ride the two blocks home. If he had not known a friend and his dad was not letting us use his back hoe he would have went to jail.

But get this we get in my jeep and a half block down the road and he starts mouthing my mom. He said that ****ing b*tch laid and thought I would just leave when I had to piss. honestly I had my fist tighten and ready to bust him right in the head. Though I figured the cop half a block behind me would have disliked me bitting the **** out of him and dropping him on the street so I held my self back from it. Then the whole ride over the the idoit keeps it up. I will admit I thought about a nice drive out in the swamp strip pit area. Maybe some hillbilly target practice. When I dropped him off he tossed 20 bucks at me and said thanks for taking me home and being a good guy. I was not going to keep it but I needed gas any way
Then he starts you guys will never see me again not for along time till you do one night. I told him not true I would see him often since I KNEW WHERE HE LIVED!!!!!!
I went home and told mom to lock the doors, and to call me if he came back. I figured why bother the nice cops when we could just bother the ER.

When I went back to the shop I told dad I let him walk away but if it happen again He would not. Honestly the way he talked I took it as a threat Jail or no jail I do not take threats very well.

I am alittle happy I keep myself from hitting him. When I was a teenager I would have guess I am getting smart with age. Though I did not want to be in jail on my birthday(monday). Though I doubt I would have keep from tearing into him if I had been home when he showed up.

Sorry for the long post and not sure this was the right area but I could not find the off season thread. Also how would you have handled this? Was I right to let him get out without a wack up the head or should I have let him have it and just told the cop he swung on me.
Old 05-29-2010, 11:35 AM
Fork Horn

you are a better man than I gungadin
Old 05-29-2010, 03:26 PM
Typical Buck

I would of stuck the barrel of my mossberg 500 in his face and tell him to leave
Old 05-29-2010, 07:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

I am surpised I did not wack him. Not sure why, As a kid I got picked on alot. I tended to throw the first last and only punch. I once put a kid through a heavy duty lunch table for calling my sister a whore. A family friend keep asking me today why I did not wack him. Honestly maybe it was because I felt sorry the guy was so stupid drunk he had no idea what he was even saying in front of a 500 pound guy about his mom. When I went back to our shop I did tell dad with a stone cold heart if he came back I put him in a hole and I will. Or maybe it was because monday is my birthday and I did not want to spend the day in jail.
Old 05-29-2010, 07:36 PM
Boone & Crockett

I feel for you and myself believe people like this need to go away and quit wasting good peoples oxygen but for future reference you should keep things like this to yourself. Now that you posted all of this on a public forum you are gonna be hard pressed to defend yourself in court if you do end up having to defend yourself against this person.

You are setting yourself up when you publicly say (print) things like...

Maybe some hillbilly target practice.

I told him not true I would see him often since I KNEW WHERE HE LIVED!!!!!!

and to call me if he came back. I figured why bother the nice cops when we could just bother the ER.
Old 05-29-2010, 08:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

You are right but I doubt the need will arise. If so safety is far more important then the risk. Around here I doubt they would bother looking. He is also well known and after I had took him home and my mom told the officer he is on probation for DUi he said he would have arrested him. Guess the cop was the same one to pick him up for the DUI when he totaled his truck.
Originally Posted by bigbulls
I feel for you and myself believe people like this need to go away and quit wasting good peoples oxygen but for future reference you should keep things like this to yourself. Now that you posted all of this on a public forum you are gonna be hard pressed to defend yourself in court if you do end up having to defend yourself against this person.

You are setting yourself up when you publicly say (print) things like...
Old 05-30-2010, 07:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

I am alittle happy I keep myself from hitting him
You kept your cool in a tense situation. It is the sign of a mature, confident and experienced person. Well done!
Old 05-30-2010, 09:46 AM
Spike

hey man people are really like that and that sucks but you know once my grandpas horse won a race worth a lot and then my dad gets a call form the guard saying there is some movement in the farm part near the house my dad gets his gun to check it out and guess who was there a guy who lost to the race and had a .22 to put the horse to sleep.
Old 05-30-2010, 09:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

dam. Thats why when someone was messing around my truck last year and when I went out side I had my gun. Sure I could have stayed inside and let them steal my 15k truck but when I walked outside they left and have never come back
Originally Posted by dtac96
hey man people are really like that and that sucks but you know once my grandpas horse won a race worth a lot and then my dad gets a call form the guard saying there is some movement in the farm part near the house my dad gets his gun to check it out and guess who was there a guy who lost to the race and had a .22 to put the horse to sleep.
Old 05-30-2010, 08:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

He shoulda just pissed in the yard.......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.