Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
wow amazing how a few little things could lead you to having to defend you house >

wow amazing how a few little things could lead you to having to defend you house

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

wow amazing how a few little things could lead you to having to defend you house

Old 05-30-2010, 11:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

you gave perp a ride home? Silly rabbit! Let cops do the job!
Old 06-02-2010, 08:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

good luck in court....between this post and wanting to "defend your home" to someone knocking on the door, which would be disturbing the peace, disorderly conduct, and/or drunk in public, none of which warrant deadly force, id say stay far away from your guns or you will be in jail someday if this is how you think and will one day act...

and you did say,

Originally Posted by bigtim6656

When I went back to the shop I told dad I let him walk away but if it happen again He would not.
stay away from the guns...unload them and lock them up...take some classes on things like concealed carry (they aughta cover use of deadly force) and brush up on the use of deadly force laws...even if you beat him up like you are proud of not doing, thats likely going to be an assault charge on you...sure hes drunk and kicking at your door hollering...but, when he sobers up and gets a good lawyer, you'd have a hard time justifying beating him up...let alone a shoot in that situation...

i cant believe this was posted on a forum...its almost hard to take seriously...
Old 06-03-2010, 01:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by mauser06
good luck in court....between this post and wanting to "defend your home" to someone knocking on the door, which would be disturbing the peace, disorderly conduct, and/or drunk in public, none of which warrant deadly force, id say stay far away from your guns or you will be in jail someday if this is how you think and will one day act...

and you did say,

stay away from the guns...unload them and lock them up...take some classes on things like concealed carry (they aughta cover use of deadly force) and brush up on the use of deadly force laws...even if you beat him up like you are proud of not doing, thats likely going to be an assault charge on you...sure hes drunk and kicking at your door hollering...but, when he sobers up and gets a good lawyer, you'd have a hard time justifying beating him up...let alone a shoot in that situation...

i cant believe this was posted on a forum...its almost hard to take seriously...
Excellent post. It is about time someone said this.
Old 06-03-2010, 01:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

bigtim,its a dern good thing i wasnt in the same situation!there would be fist flyin and maybe a bullet or 2!!!! but u did the right thing tho,good job.

....p.s,i have a quick temper. lol
Old 06-04-2010, 05:07 AM
Typical Buck

That's what all the crimals and so called bad asses of the world know that we don't. They know good people are good at heart and would wait until the most extreme condition to take action. They bank on this everytime but every dog has their day. Sometimes rude people need knocked on their butt. But are you willing to be fined and charged for doing so.