Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Browning A-Bolt Slug Value >

Browning A-Bolt Slug Value

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Browning A-Bolt Slug Value

Old 03-08-2010, 04:41 PM
Spike

Default Browning A-Bolt Slug Value

I have two Browning A-Bolt slug guns that I've never fired (one still has the tags attached to the trigger guard) and was wondering what the value might be on them. Both are synthetic stocks and rifled barrels and one has sights on the barrel. I have Leupolds on both of them (one has a Vari-X II and the other a Vari-X III) and have an extra clip and extra scope base for each.

I'm not looking to sell them since I understand they are pretty rare... just more curious about their value.

Thanks!
Old 03-08-2010, 05:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

I got one just before they discontinued them. Very accurate slug gun and shoots well with most any slugs.

Last I heard, one with the full rifled barrel as opposed to just the rifling in the choke in decent shape goes for $700 or better. you've got two nice guns that are very much in demand.
Old 03-11-2010, 09:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have seen used ones sell for $1400. The last one I looked at was $1800
Old 03-11-2010, 10:02 AM
bigcountry

New with tags, you might fetch 1800 dollars. You got yourself a real find there.