Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
barrel break-in??? >

barrel break-in???

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

barrel break-in???

Old 02-08-2010, 04:32 PM
Fork Horn

LOL im probably not the best at conversations on why we need guns,i have many many many guns,have assault weapons,and do really enjoy taking them to the range and emptying clips (sometimes) just as fast as i can without regard for major accuracy.im not huge on feelings either ,best left with the wives or the interior decarotors (that could draw some fire).i like double rifles and have more videos of elephants taking brain shots up close with huge iron then maybe john taylor has taken?im not a big fan of liberals,dont care for gays,think that howard, and rosie and every other celebrity sits on the john just like us,(ok maybe not rosie) and certainly DO NOT look up to them because of who they are. i can spend 10 hours on a rough lake trolling for eyes or salmon and not catch a one (doesn't happen often)and call it a great day. but i give the next guy a little respect ,even if we dont agree with him. because im ...me.
Old 02-08-2010, 08:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

14 different ways to say the same thing..................you choose "your" way to say it !?!?
Old 02-08-2010, 11:05 PM
Typical Buck

So this guy on youtube is Relentless or whatever the hell he calls himself? Whats he got to be pissed about he lives in Alaska??!!???!
Old 02-09-2010, 03:58 AM
Fork Horn

he may have rifle envy?