Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
wanna be sniper trend >

wanna be sniper trend

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

wanna be sniper trend

Old 01-27-2010, 05:15 PM
Spike

why would u need one of those stocks to hunt with....and why would u put them on anything but a precision rifle? and how would shooting sticks make a rifle more clumsy like bipods would in an off hand shot? not against bipods theyre great for target shooting just dont think you need them. and jeep kid before you question the validity of my source lets see one of your own.
Old 01-27-2010, 05:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by bradc
why would u need one of those stocks to hunt with....and why would u put them on anything but a precision rifle? and how would shooting sticks make a rifle more clumsy like bipods would in an off hand shot? not against bipods theyre great for target shooting just dont think you need them. and jeep kid before you question the validity of my source lets see one of your own.
Why can't a hunting rifle be accurate? Oh and two of them came from the factory with those stocks...

Here's one of those evil McMillan stocked rifles that I shouldn't be hunting with...

Old 01-27-2010, 05:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

RR, is that the Gibbs on the right?
Old 01-27-2010, 05:55 PM
Boone & Crockett

why would u need one of those stocks to hunt with....and why would u put them on anything but a precision rifle?
Isn't that the point of any rifle? To precisely place a bullet onto its intended target?
Old 01-27-2010, 06:05 PM
Spike

I fill if a shooter/hunter has improved his/her ability with these various items then it is a good thing if they have the money and desire to buy and use them and we have less buzzard bait lying around i'm all for it "Whatever trips your trigger"
Old 01-27-2010, 06:08 PM
Spike

Jeepkid all I can say is nice rife. I stand corrected. I was thinking more along the lines of one of those thumbhole hole stocks that weigh a ton. And whoever posted the pic of the other guns they are sweet too but aren't really what I'm trying to describe here. I'll post a pic of the kind of rifle I'm failing to describe properly here
Old 01-27-2010, 06:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by bradc
Jeepkid all I can say is nice rife. I stand corrected. I was thinking more along the lines of one of those thumbhole hole stocks that weigh a ton. And whoever posted the pic of the other guns they are sweet too but aren't really what I'm trying to describe here. I'll post a pic of the kind of rifle I'm failing to describe properly here
Maybe this is what your thinking? My .223 Remmy 700pss...sweet coyote and squirrel gun btw...

Old 01-27-2010, 06:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner
yeah jeep it is
RR
Nice, except the bolt is on the wrong side
Old 01-27-2010, 07:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner
well you guys ever figure out to put the crank over on the left side of a RH twist rifle you'll find out why ya can't shoot!
LMAO! that even sounds believable!!!!
RR
HAHA! I was kinda confused for a second there
Old 01-27-2010, 07:55 PM
Spike

http://www.vandykerifles.com/images/custom-rifle2.jpg

would you hunt with something like this? seen some ppl with similar rigs.im sure they wouldnt be this expensive. not practical

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.