Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Do you reload and do you think it's worth it? >

Do you reload and do you think it's worth it?

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.
View Poll Results: Do you reload and do you think it's worth it?
I reload and it's worth it
74.14%
I reload and don't think it's worth it
5.17%
I don't reload but would like to in the future
15.52%
I don't reload and don't think it's worth it
5.17%
I used to reload but no longer do
0%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Do you reload and do you think it's worth it?

Old 01-05-2010, 06:20 AM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by vabyrd
Big Cuntry- Nothing for you pal. As I stated before, you clearly know nothing about competitive shooting. I was on the LOW side. Some of the boys are floating around 1,000 rounds a week. Would you like me to do the math for you?

Gee whiz, when I was a little guy I used to cast/size/lube about 10,000 a week....and that was in addition to my own reloading, practice, and matches...but then again, I know nothing. Sooooo..

Seriously quit it. I am busting a gut here laughing so hard.

Goodness VA, your so funny

Maybe you did this reloading in your sleep dreaming.

Old 01-05-2010, 06:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bigcountry
Seriously quit it. I am busting a gut here laughing so hard.

Goodness VA, your so funny

Maybe you did this reloading in your sleep dreaming.

.............Could it be that Relentless Pursuit's illegitimate cousin has hit town? I don't think it's RP, because he knew EVERYTHING about reloading, and this jerk obviously knows nothing.....

Cast, size and lube 10,000 a week plus loading, shooting, matches, etc.,,it's plain to see he never had time for proper schooling. Hence his inability to perform proper math functions.
Old 01-05-2010, 06:58 AM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by Pawildman
.............Could it be that Relentless Pursuit's illegitimate cousin has hit town? I don't think it's RP, because he knew EVERYTHING about reloading, and this jerk obviously knows nothing.....

Cast, size and lube 10,000 a week plus loading, shooting, matches, etc.,,it's plain to see he never had time for proper schooling. Hence his inability to perform proper math functions.

Actually I think this vabyrd is like a comedian and he is just trying to make us laugh. Just a funny guy. No beligerant like RP. We all he doesn't know anything, just trying to make us laugh. Good job va.

Old 01-05-2010, 07:53 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Pawildman

Actually I think this vabyrd is like a comedian and he is just trying to make us laugh. Just a funny guy. No beligerant like RP. We all he doesn't know anything, just trying to make us laugh. Good job va.

I know you guys are jealous, sorry about that...BC get your head out of Guns & Ammo for 5 minutes and see the world beyond single stage reloading. None of the MD sissies offered much in way of competition anyway.

PA, just like a yankee, bringing a knife to a gunfight. Butt out loser..

Obviously you gals have never seen an automated casting process or dealt with a progressive reloader. As stated previously, without the knowledge of the competitive world of firearms you can't comprehend reloading in volumes..

Now back to work you two....there is a clean-up on aisle 4...
Old 01-05-2010, 08:05 AM
bigcountry

I know you guys are jealous, sorry about that...BC get your head out of Guns & Ammo for 5 minutes and see the world beyond single stage reloading. None of the MD sissies offered much in way of competition anyway.

PA, just like a yankee, bringing a knife to a gunfight. Butt out loser..

Obviously you gals have never seen an automated casting process or dealt with a progressive reloader. As stated previously, without the knowledge of the competitive world of firearms you can't comprehend reloading in volumes..

Now back to work you two....there is a clean-up on aisle 4...
See PA, he's like a clown at the circus. Ease up on VAbryd. He's good entertainment.

Not sure about MD guys being competition or not. I could care less. I don't waste time trying to impress other guys at a "competition". Guess when a guy grows up, he gets past all that proving to others thing.

Old 01-05-2010, 09:00 AM
Banned

Guess when a guy grows up, he gets past all that proving to others thing.
That sure explains the 18,000+ posts.....
Old 01-05-2010, 09:18 AM
bigcountry

Is that right?

Dance clown

Old 01-05-2010, 10:11 AM
Typical Buck

Spirited indeed ! Anyone load for 32Remington ?there is 1 bullet available ea from Federal Remington Winchester Speer Hornady maybe Sierra. There are like 25 suitable moulds. No brass no factories in fact the brass I'm using is 30-30 and 32 Win altered to match. With that said I actually got into reloading because of shotguning. You see it took the commercial industry about 10 years to build the ammo in bulk and teach fowlers that 25 yards was all you could shoot and still get dead geese with steel.Then it was $15-18 a box vs the lead we had been shooting and killing honkers at 60yd dead with for $6 a box. I killed honkers at 40 in the 4th season of non-toxic shot with those reloaded shell for $5.62 abox. Savings leathality and consistency.
Old 01-05-2010, 10:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

A significant number of those posts have been to assist many of us in our endeavors.

Tom
Old 01-05-2010, 11:35 AM
Spike

Some of you need to step back abit there are guy's I know at work that shoot and reload pistol ammo for competition their shooting 45acp and they can shoot quite alot of ammo in a month Im talking 1000 rnds or more Im not sure how many months out of the year their doing this as I dont get to see them every day but I know the one guy owns 2 Dillion press's and the other got one 2 yrs ago. With those loaders you can load some great amounts as long as you got the funds for components 500 rnds is not a far fetched idea in a evening . Im not taking sides just want to get you took look beyond what you belive in your own head . Ya know opinions are like _ _ sholes every one has one, Vabyrd made some comments as well as Bigcountry and others too no need to bash each other , we all can get put off alittle at someones tude , the guy just wanted info

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.