Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Christmas

Old 12-30-2009, 07:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by vabyrd
Keep saving your pennies and get a Citori.....screw that Stogie.
some people like to use their shotgun other places beside the trap range, taking a nice OU duck hunting is like going mudd'n in a benz.

Driftrider, you shoot a 10ML and a steoger 2000, you dont have a remington 700 mtlss and a Mission bow do you? cause that would just be spooky
Old 12-31-2009, 03:53 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by DeerandbearhoG
some people like to use their shotgun other places beside the trap range, taking a nice OU duck hunting is like going mudd'n in a benz.
She's taken her share of ducks....life is too short to own mediocre guns and it's way too short to leave the good ones in the safe.
Old 12-31-2009, 06:48 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by vabyrd
She's taken her share of ducks....life is too short to own mediocre guns and it's way too short to leave the good ones in the safe.
I have a browning, this is a back up.

Stogie must have been doing something right, or Benelli wouldnt have bought them!!!
Old 12-31-2009, 06:49 PM
Fork Horn

Went Wednesday to buy, got a stoeger 2000, I think I am going to be happy with it if i ever get it home. Drove an hour on wednesday to take care of paperwork, went back today to pick up the gun after the 24 hour waiting period and the peckerheads at Gander Mountain were closed for new years eve. I start my hootowl shift tomarrow night, so I guess I will have to wait until next week.
Old 12-31-2009, 07:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by DeerandbearhoG

Driftrider, you shoot a 10ML and a steoger 2000, you dont have a remington 700 mtlss and a Mission bow do you? cause that would just be spooky
Close... I have a Remington M700 LSS Limited Edition. It's not the Mountain LSS, but pretty close. Only difference is that the stock is grey/black laminate instead of brown/brown, and it has a typical magnum contour 26" barrel instead of the thin 22" bbl.

I no longer own a bow. When I did it was a 2005 Bowtech Allegiance VFT. Decided bowhunting wasn't for me and sold it a couple years ago, though.

Mike
Old 01-01-2010, 03:31 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by birddog3412
I have a browning, this is a back up.

Stogie must have been doing something right, or Benelli wouldnt have bought them!!!
Price point.