Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
binelli supernova 12 gauge >

binelli supernova 12 gauge

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

binelli supernova 12 gauge

Old 12-22-2009, 02:04 PM
Fork Horn

Default binelli supernova 12 gauge

Are these shotguns pretty good and does anyone have any experience with these would use for everything from shooting skeet to hunting geese and turkeys.
thanks
chris
Old 12-22-2009, 02:17 PM
Fork Horn

no. but my dad picked up a vinci, and they seem to work fairly well. there all liteweight, and thats nice
Old 12-22-2009, 03:55 PM
Spike

I almost bought one. What I liked, were the ones with the recoil reduction stock. What I found were the ones with a plain stock, and 28" barrel. I ended up with a Remington 870 Turkey gun. It has a 23" barrel and a Rem-choke. With the 870 I didn't need a slug barrel. Plus, I could easily find a Turkey choke. A slug barrel for a supernova will cost 2 or 3 times, what it would for an 870. It came down to part availability. Other wise, I liked the supernova better.
Old 12-22-2009, 04:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

If you know how to use the gun, it'll take anything from clay to turkeys. Go and feel it-- I wouldn't ever buy one just because of how they feel to me.. Though I've never experienced any problems with the few I've put shells through.
Old 12-23-2009, 04:52 PM
Typical Buck

I have been very happy with mine. I've had it for 2 years now and no problems. Good turkey gun. Pretty basic. It's really a no frills hard working gun. I got mine as a back up for turkey season then ended up using it all season as my main squeeze. I really got it because I wanted a gun that could take a beating and keep on rolling. It's done just that. When I work through the turkey woods I'm anything but gentle on my shot guns. I've dropped it, stepped on it, pushed crap out of the way with it, used it as a crutch to get out of a long sit. lol I've used it for everything it's made for and mostly for stuff it's not made for. Overall it's a good gun. Only down side is the sights that come on it but put a set of Williams Fire Sights on it and you'll be good to go.
Old 12-23-2009, 06:58 PM
Fork Horn

im sorry, i have actually used one. i had the opportunity to use one while hunting pheasants in SD. very reliable and light weight. awesome gun for the price for sure..
Old 12-25-2009, 01:16 PM
Fork Horn

what do you all think would this gun be better than an inexpensive semi auto