Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
AR Narrow the field? >

AR Narrow the field?

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

AR Narrow the field?

Old 12-24-2009, 06:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bigtim6656
Though I have my grammar issues that one is due to the keyboard on the laptop I use going bad. Space bar does not work right niether does the n,e,o and a few others
USB keyboards cost less than $25 at Walmart... plug 'n' play.

Mike
Old 12-26-2009, 07:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Howler thanks for the link!I'll go over all the info and see if it's something I can handle.If not the Bushmaster looks like a good choice.
Old 12-26-2009, 07:29 AM
Spike

Buying your lower from your pic of vendor and puting the parts kit toghter in it is almost like a simple puzzle . Buy your upper kit with the BCCG wich is already put togehter and your set , I think it took me 30 min and simple tools to do the lower. The biggest mistake I ve heard and have done myself is installing the hammer spring wrong Mine still functioned but I would have a FTF once and awhile I finally looked at it and went over diagram and found my error , just do your reseach and pick good quallity parts .
Old 12-26-2009, 08:42 AM
Spike

Here is a good assembly video I found shows you how and what tools he use's for the lower http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to/vi...sembly-255593/