Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
Looking for a 7mm Mag >

Looking for a 7mm Mag

Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

Looking for a 7mm Mag

Old 11-29-2009, 01:39 PM
Fork Horn

Default Looking for a 7mm Mag

Hi Guys,

I am looking for a 7mm Mag. No real preference on make, but I really like the wood stock/ stainless barrell. Anyone looking to unload one, let me know.

Thanks,

KC
Old 12-02-2009, 12:17 PM
Fork Horn

Did you get the pictures I sent?
Thanks
Old 12-02-2009, 12:47 PM
Typical Buck

Default Ruger 77 7mm mag SS Laminate brown

AS NEW with BOX and PAPERS
Ruger 77 7mm mag SS Laminated brown w/ Aetec 2.5x10x44 silver scope and Butler flip caps. This is a tack driver and I have about 200rds of the reloads worked up load that it loves. To answer your question? No I'm not ready to dump one, but this can be bought for the right price w/ammo if you have interest e-mail me at [email protected]
Thanks
Mike
Old 12-02-2009, 04:43 PM
Spike

got a remington 7mm ultra mag sendero for sale. Comes with the H&K precision stock that is spiderweb looking. Comes with 2 stainless fluted bull barrels, one has a muzzle break on it. Also come with 2 boxes of ammo that is worth 100. All for 1000 obo. For the full price I'll include a leupold base and rings worth 75.
Old 12-09-2009, 09:55 AM
Fork Horn

I have a Remmy 700 SPS Stainless/Synthetic in 7mm Rem Mag. w/ a Bushnell Elite 3200 scope and Leupold bases. If interested drop me an email. Less than a full box shot out of it. Not a mark to be found, never hunted with. Also, I have a beautiful CDL wood stock that would fit this gun and a box and a half of ammo. Let me know.

Last edited by Camosteel; 12-09-2009 at 09:58 AM.
Old 12-10-2009, 03:50 AM
Fork Horn

I have a Tikka Continental that is a tack driver. Woods stock, but blued barrel. Comes with a Shepherd scope with one shot zero (http://www.shepherdscopes.com/). I really like these scopes. They have a dual reticle that is unique and easy to use. Real nice setup and in very good shape. Excellent long range gun.