Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
Remington 700 AWR Custom Shop 7mm Mag. Mint New >

Remington 700 AWR Custom Shop 7mm Mag. Mint New

Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

Remington 700 AWR Custom Shop 7mm Mag. Mint New

Old 10-26-2009, 01:48 PM
Fork Horn

Default Remington 700 AWR Custom Shop 7mm Mag. Mint New

I have a Mint condition like new Remington 700 AWR (Alaskan Wilderness Rifle) 7mm Rem Mag hand made in the Remington Custom Shop by special order. It is stainless and coated with Remingtons teflon finish for superior weather resistance and mounted in a quality McMillan kevlar fiberglass stock. (This is NOT a Wal-Mart gun) It has Leupold bases and rings that were lapped before mounting the scope. Comes with or without a Swarovski 4-12x50 TDS scope. It is a lightweight very nice setup. I started breaking in the barrell and sighting in during trips to the range and never got to finish. It just sits in my safe. This gun was $2400 and the scope $1100 now thay are $3299 for the rifle only and you have to wait to get it. It took me a while to find one. This is a super fine rifle and scope. I am selling for $2650 with the scope or /$1695 wo.
If you are looking for a fine rifle you have found it. Just in time for gun season! Please contact me if interested and I will send pictures.
Thanks

Last edited by coastal1; 12-16-2009 at 08:29 AM.
Old 10-30-2009, 07:32 PM
Fork Horn

FREE Shipping!
Old 11-05-2009, 06:29 PM
Fork Horn

Lowered Price...This is a good deal on a great rifle. This is probably the nicest rifle on this site. Get it before someone else does.
Old 11-23-2009, 07:55 PM
Spike

Can you post pictures?
Old 12-09-2009, 06:04 AM
Spike

Do you still have this gun? Can you send me some pics?
Old 12-14-2009, 01:23 AM
Fork Horn

Still available and ready to go.
Old 12-17-2009, 05:54 PM
Spike

Would you post a pic or two?I am very intrested.
Old 12-20-2009, 05:52 PM
Fork Horn

Default Awr

The only pictures I have are too large to upload here. PM me your email and I'll be glad to send you some.
Thanks
Old 07-08-2010, 03:30 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by coastal1
I have a Mint condition like new Remington 700 AWR (Alaskan Wilderness Rifle) 7mm Rem Mag hand made in the Remington Custom Shop by special order. It is stainless and coated with Remingtons teflon finish for superior weather resistance and mounted in a quality McMillan kevlar fiberglass stock. (This is NOT a Wal-Mart gun) It has Leupold bases and rings that were lapped before mounting the scope. Comes with or without a Swarovski 4-12x50 TDS scope. It is a lightweight very nice setup. I started breaking in the barrell and sighting in during trips to the range and never got to finish. It just sits in my safe. This gun was $2400 and the scope $1100 now thay are $3299 for the rifle only and you have to wait to get it. It took me a while to find one. This is a super fine rifle and scope. I am selling for $2650 with the scope or /$1695 wo.
If you are looking for a fine rifle you have found it. Just in time for gun season! Please contact me if interested and I will send pictures.
Thanks
hi is the AWR still for sale?
Old 07-29-2010, 02:09 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by coastal1
Thanks
Hi is the AWR still for sale ? could you please email me on [email protected]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.