Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Where to Find a Remington Genesis >

Where to Find a Remington Genesis

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Where to Find a Remington Genesis

Old 10-12-2009, 06:11 PM
Fork Horn

SW - Thanks for the heads up. I will be a bit disappointed of the paint flakes off and kick myself for not getting the buckmasters version. I love the look of a SS barrel however, can not picture sitting in the woods with it.

I have a standard blue and black combo for a year or 2 now. I have experienced no problems and no blowback on my scope. Maybe I got a good one?

They sure do shoot great! Only problem I generally complain about is how hard it is to get the breach plug out. I have been really putting on the lube and that seems to do the trick.
Old 10-13-2009, 01:08 PM
Fork Horn

QQ: I can exchange to a different model like the Buckmasters SS version. I am at a toss because I like the look of both.

If I exchange for SS, I have to worry about weather a bit less however, I will be carrying around a silver object in the woods which to be goes against being conceled (To some extent)

Do other feel off about carrying around a silver colored barrel?

Do any current Genesis owners with the full camo have any problems to report?
Old 10-13-2009, 02:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by pick00l
QQ: I can exchange to a different model like the Buckmasters SS version. I am at a toss because I like the look of both.

If I exchange for SS, I have to worry about weather a bit less however, I will be carrying around a silver object in the woods which to be goes against being conceled (To some extent)

Do other feel off about carrying around a silver colored barrel?

Do any current Genesis owners with the full camo have any problems to report?
It's not a really shiny SS barrel like a Savage. It's kind of a matte finish. I carry around my Encore Endeavor when I go to the woods and don't feel weird about it. Camo is a little overrated when it comes to deer hunting anyway.
Old 10-19-2009, 07:56 PM
Fork Horn

Wanted to say a quick thanks to everyone on this thread. My experience ordering from natchezss has been exceptional. They made it very easy to switch guns (return the camo and get the SS version) I spoke to 4 different people over there during these transactions and each person was on the ball and could not have been happier to help me.