Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Savage 110 rifle 30-06 >

Savage 110 rifle 30-06

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Savage 110 rifle 30-06

Old 09-24-2009, 02:38 PM
Typical Buck

Default Savage 110 rifle 30-06

What are your thoughts on this rifle guys. Is this a good buy. How accurate is it. I am looking at the combo at Wally World. I dont know about the glass that comes on there I dont think its that great. I will be using it for deer hunting bear and elk hopefully in the future.

Thanks

Mirza
Old 09-24-2009, 05:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

i bought the package years ago. it is a very accurate set up out of the box. you can always upgrade the scope down the road. i think its a great choice. mine liked remington core lokts in 150 and 180 grain. go for it!
Old 09-24-2009, 06:40 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by liquidorange
i bought the package years ago. it is a very accurate set up out of the box. you can always upgrade the scope down the road. i think its a great choice. mine liked remington core lokts in 150 and 180 grain. go for it!
My brother has owned one for around 10 years and right out of the box it was as accurate as rifles costing hundreds more. This was before the accutrigger, now they are even better.

Ditch the cheap scope and sling and you won't be disapointed at all.