Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
how much ammo?, and how you carry it? >

how much ammo?, and how you carry it?

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

how much ammo?, and how you carry it?

Old 09-01-2009, 02:36 PM
Fork Horn

Hello Boomer, the SP 101 is a great choice for a defensive pistol. If you have a 2" barrel, use 38+p cartridges.

Some thoughts:

1) "I can stop a riot with 2-3 shots, take out the first two guys and the rest will leave"... Firing into a crowd is a VERY BAD idea.

2) If you need more than 6 rounds the defecation has already hit the rotating ocillator (sic). Oscillate 1.a : to swing backward and forward like a pendulum b : to move or travel back and forth between two points. A device for producing alternating current. Objects either rotate or oscillate but not both. In either event, don't shoot them, even if "defecated" on.

3) If that revolver is a typical 6-shot then from what I've seen on TV you have 7 CHANCES to injure your aggressor. 6 shots and then you throw the gun at them, right? Speechless...

Too much time and energy has been spent preserving our remaining rights (far beyond Second Amendment issues). Please do not give anybody a reason to erode them further.

Last edited by ColoradoElk; 09-01-2009 at 02:40 PM.
Old 09-01-2009, 04:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Objects either rotate or oscillate but not both. In either event, don't shoot them, even if "defecated" on.
I have a fan where the blades rotate and the "head" of the fan unit oscillates - swings back and forth. Hence the name oscillating fan. And I have neither shot nor shat upon it, oscillating or otherwise