Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Browning T-bolt question-- >

Browning T-bolt question--

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Browning T-bolt question--

Old 07-25-2009, 06:08 PM
Fork Horn

Default Browning T-bolt question--

Just recently picked up a Browning T-bolt in like new condition for hunting the local groundhogs. All Iv'e ever owned in the past have been bolt actions, on the .22's, hold the trigger back and remove the bolt to clean it. Now I know there is a way to remove this bolt, but not having owned one of these, I'm stumped. Can one of you explain the procedure for removing this bolt? Thanks in advance------------John
Old 07-25-2009, 06:22 PM
Spike

with saftey on pull back bolt just far enough to unlock bolt release.press down bolt release until it clicks and pull bolt back out through the rear
Old 07-25-2009, 07:22 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks Jim, works like a charm----do you have one of these or have you had the chance to shoot one very much? I'm going to take it to the range next week and make sure the scope is zero'd, a 3x9x40 Simmons, and then get back to work on the groundhogs. I figure it will be fine for medium range woodchuck hunting------thanks again for your quick response and info---John