Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
This Site USE TO Run Like A Decent 30-06 >

This Site USE TO Run Like A Decent 30-06

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

This Site USE TO Run Like A Decent 30-06

Old 07-11-2009, 06:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by DM
BUT, now with the "improvements", it's down to a 44 spl., and i'm not talking loaded with "Keith" loads either!

DM
http://www.nraila.org/statelawpdfs/OHSL.pdf It appears that we can no longer post a link on this forum. That's a step backward, IMO
Old 07-11-2009, 09:29 AM
Fork Horn

Runs great to me
Old 07-11-2009, 09:51 AM
Giant Nontypical

Also each post much be at least 10 letters long which kinda sucks. And it doesn't show who is active in the forums either...
Old 07-11-2009, 10:29 AM
Fork Horn

I dont mind the changes but I do wish they would allow us to post a bigger picture than 100x100 or 64kb. Thats pretty small. I have to go thru a shrinking program to post pics. Also, I can only put one pic per post. I have no idea how guys put multiple pics on there posts. I am a senior member with only 259 posts? There are folks on this site with thousands of posts. I wont stop comming to this site though. I have learned plenty and im not done yet. Pretty soon I will be able to offer advise instead of asking for it.

Last edited by Powerfisher; 07-11-2009 at 10:33 AM. Reason: More information
Old 07-11-2009, 10:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Powerfisher
I dont mind the changes but I do wish they would allow us to post a bigger picture than 100x100 or 64kb. Thats pretty small. I have to go thru a shrinking program to post pics. Also, I can only put one pic per post. I have no idea how guys put multiple pics on there posts.
One way is to open an account with Photobucket.com, upload them there (which is all free, BTW), then post the image link in you post. Since it is linked in, it doesn't cost huntingnet any storage space or bandwidth. I can partially understand the restriction on photo size, since one photo posted could be downloaded dozens or even hundreds of times, to even a moderately sized picture can rack up a lot of bandwidth fast. That said, 64k is VERY small. It used to be 100k, and getting a pic down to that size that is large and clear enough to be worth posting could be difficult. 64k reduces the size by 1/3, which I think is too small.

Mike
Old 07-12-2009, 11:46 AM
DM

Originally Posted by eldeguello
http://www.nraila.org/statelawpdfs/OHSL.pdf It appears that we can no longer post a link on this forum. That's a step backward, IMO
I've always liked this site, and i've always tried to help people out here, but it's so slow now, i just plain get tired of waiting for pages to load... Too bad too, as it was one of the best gun related sites on line...

DM
Old 07-12-2009, 03:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm not one bit happy with this "new" format. I've tried to reply to PM's, and I can't make it happen. Just like the last time they "improved" the site. I'm about fed up. I'm going to be off for a few days, just to gather my composure. You can find me on GBO..."Emmett". Just wish they'd quit trying to fix stuff that's not broken!!!!!
Old 07-12-2009, 04:59 PM
Fork Horn

The site works great for me. Vbulletin is a great internet forums software, they will work out ze bugs.
Old 07-13-2009, 07:55 AM
Fork Horn

I just had to re-register. I appears that my old password, which works on the site's home page, doesn't work here in the message board forums
I couldn't care less about the new look, if people can't sign in it's not worth s*&^
Old 07-13-2009, 07:59 PM
Fork Horn

i hate the new diagonal lines when switching pages........everything is a little harder on the eyes i think......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.