Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 ammo cost up, why? >

ammo cost up, why?

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

ammo cost up, why?

Old 06-09-2009, 06:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: ammo cost up, why?

It sucks for people like me who just bought their first handgun, and just want to run some ammo through it. I want to buy a few hundred rounds, not out of greed. I'm not buying ammo because I'm scared, I'm buying it because i want to shoot!

So everyone, please stop buying ammo, because i want to buy it.
Old 07-15-2009, 09:25 AM

simple obama is the reason...plain and simple
Old 07-15-2009, 09:48 AM
Spike

Obama+ a bunch of democrats in charge= Higher ammo prices
Old 07-16-2009, 06:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

thanks you i think were need to pull a page from the illegals and tree huggers. All of us gun owners need to go one month without buying any ammo or guns. obama did not do this. Though i like the obamalamadingdong. LOL There will be no 500% ammo tax there will be no gun bans. There after money and health care for all the poor lazy illegal people. There take our guns after the 2010 if there still around. Look at it like this. History shows all party's lay off the hard issues. Guns illegals defense so on in congress to proper for the election normally 6 month to a year before the election. So where about a year out so between now and say march there going to stay with the soon to fail health care plan. The already failing we won lets spend a trillion dollars on signs and trips for social Security party's. Then come march there say well let get the guns out of the way before people realize all the money went into our special interest group such as acorn and want to start a civil war.

Well dam the election is in 6 months or so. Well lets wait till we get reelected.Trick is get reelected!!!!
The do not get to do crap if we vote them out in 2010. The obama is not taking our guns because we have a pro gun congress again. This is how i see it going.
I do not see the Dem's holding congress they put there future in the hands of corrupt stupid people like raid and the she B*tch from Cali. If they control everything in 2011 then Where screwed. But i figure it will take a 1000 check for every person in the country around Oct Nov of next year. But hey they already sent me two so who knows. I will take there money just not going to vote for them

Originally Posted by HEAD0001
It is simple. "Because they can". We are doing this to ourselves. There are no economic reasons. It is strictly greed and scared buyers. Tom.
Old 07-17-2009, 07:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Obama+ a bunch of democrats in charge= Higher ammo prices
Wrong. Quick name me a piece of gun related legislation that Obama and the democrats have passed since he took office? Waiting, waiting, waiting..... Times up. Know why you can't name any? They haven't passed any.

This current spike in guns and ammo prices can be laid directly at the feet of the spooked running scared dumb%$%es that have bought into the ton of bogus e-mails floating around about 500% taxes on ammo and brass restrictions, etc, etc, etc, These e-mails are endless and 99.99999999999 of them are complete utter BS. But thousands of people fearful that we are weeks away from not being able to buy ammo are out there buying it up by the metric ton. And the dealers and manufacturers responsible for spreading these BS rumors are laughing their @$$es off at the poor idiots they have so easily manipulated.
Old 07-17-2009, 01:36 PM
Site Bouncer

Originally Posted by Todd1700

Wrong. Quick name me a piece of gun related legislation that Obama and the democrats have passed since he took office? Waiting, waiting, waiting..... Times up. Know why you can't name any? They haven't passed any.

This current spike in guns and ammo prices can be laid directly at the feet of the spooked running scared dumb%$%es that have bought into the ton of bogus e-mails floating around about 500% taxes on ammo and brass restrictions, etc, etc, etc, These e-mails are endless and 99.99999999999 of them are complete utter BS. But thousands of people fearful that we are weeks away from not being able to buy ammo are out there buying it up by the metric ton. And the dealers and manufacturers responsible for spreading these BS rumors are laughing their @$$es off at the poor idiots they have so easily manipulated.

Todd,

I agree with you 100% here. This administration hasn't passed anything yet....YET. and I also agree that most of it is pure BS started by most likely gun and ammo manufacturers to spike sales...and it's worked!

BUT.......the reason why it's working is simple, with the exception of a few republicans who caved, most of the gun restrictions we have today are the result of the Dems. You can site any particular bill you want but overall its been the liberals pushing the gun control BS pure and simple.

Now since we have a far left liberal in office with an even more far left speaker, senate and house, it only stands to reason folks are on edge and more willing to fall for such propaganda. They fall for it because they have no doubt (and neither do I) that at some time during Obama's term another major gun control bill will try to be passed.

So yeah folks are scared of their gun rights and grabbing up guns and ammo at an alarming rate......but given the track record of the Dems, they have good reason to.....
Old 07-18-2009, 05:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

So he hasnt stuck it to gun owners, in his first 6 months in office, so I guess the coast is clear huh? Actually,FYI he has, did you happen to notice who he just nominated for the SUPREME court? She will be confirmed, and she is not pro gun ,but I guess youll wait for a new AWB, to start worrying. Personally, when Obama, his judicial appointees, and democrats who control both houses, say they want a new AWB, I take them at their word.
Old 07-20-2009, 08:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

So he hasnt stuck it to gun owners, in his first 6 months in office, so I guess the coast is clear huh? Actually,FYI he has, did you happen to notice who he just nominated for the SUPREME court? She will be confirmed, and she is not pro gun ,but I guess youll wait for a new AWB, to start worrying. Personally, when Obama, his judicial appointees, and democrats who control both houses, say they want a new AWB, I take them at their word.
I've been hearing this sky is falling BS for 30 years now. A democrat has never prevented me from buying a single firearm and they sure as hell have never taken one of the ones I already had. Clinton put some restrictions on some types of assault weapons and you would have thought the people of America had been restricted from using anything but a BB gun from the wailing and howling from some folks. Me personally I never noticed a difference pre or post Clinton. But if you want to believe this propaganda for the 1000th time that the sky is falling......AGAIN! Then by all means go dig a pit in your back yard, surround it with sand bags, and then go buy 120,000 rounds of ammo to live in the hole with you. That will show them, huh?

Oh wait, no it won't actually do anything but force the rest of us sane people to pay 40 dollars for a friggin box of hunting ammo.
Old 07-20-2009, 08:38 AM
Giant Nontypical

I've been hearing this sky is falling BS for 30 years now. A democrat has never prevented me from buying a single firearm and they sure as hell have never taken one of the ones I already had. Clinton put some restrictions on some types of assault weapons and you would have thought the people of America had been restricted from using anything but a BB gun from the wailing and howling from some folks. Me personally I never noticed a difference pre or post Clinton. But if you want to believe this propaganda for the 1000th time that the sky is falling......AGAIN! Then by all means go dig a pit in your back yard, surround it with sand bags, and then go buy 120,000 rounds of ammo to live in the hole with you. That will show them, huh?

Oh wait, no it won't actually do anything but force the rest of us sane people to pay 40 dollars for a friggin box of hunting ammo.
Try to buy an AR, AK, SKS, Mini-14, or just about any firearm online here in Cali and tell me the Democrats haven't stopped any firearm pruchases...
Old 07-20-2009, 02:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

You contradicted yourself by saying, "no democrat has prevented anyone from buying a single firearm " and immediately after, you acknowledge the clinton gun ban..... Oh wait, I misread, you said "prevented ME from buying a single firearm" ,so I guess since the democrats havent tried to ban any guns ,youve ever wanted , theyre anti gun policies, should be tolerated huh? So your fellow hunters and shooters be damed if we choose to own and hunt, w/ politically incorrect rifles, that have black stocks, and accept hi cap mags, or as you call them. "assault weapons". News flash, pelosi,boxer,fienstien,fraken,biden,obama ,etc etc...these people do not like guns or hunters, so wake up! Democrat supermajority+ BHO = GUNGRABBERS GET WHAT GUNRABERS WANT!!! So how can you blame gun owners, for buying up everything we can get our hands on, while we still can?

Its so easy to sit down there in republican alabama ,and dissmiss the threat, the democrat pose to our 2nd ammendment rights , those of us in NY, NJ,MA, CA know 1st hand, and all too well, what happens to our gun rights, when the dems are running the show.

Quick Reply: ammo cost up, why?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.