Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
 looking to trade my rifle for bow/or sale, but only for the right bow >

looking to trade my rifle for bow/or sale, but only for the right bow

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

looking to trade my rifle for bow/or sale, but only for the right bow

Old 03-27-2009, 07:35 AM
Fork Horn

Default looking to trade my rifle for bow/or sale, but only for the right bow

I have a browning 300 wsm ltd dura coat stock stainless w/ leupold 3.5 x 10 x 50 vx3 silver matte scope. sitted in with 150 grain xp3 load. I have been looking for one of the new hotest bows out im a 29 1/2 draw 63 # items i would like on it would be . eithe fuse or doinker staiblizer. possiby quiktune rest. and a good site (spot hog,hha,,g5). as far as bows
1. mathews-monster or reezen
2. hoyt- one of the new ones
3. bow tech- admiral or catain

those would be my choices unles convinced otherwise.

as far as peep sites, straps, releases(truball copperhead and titan or truball and sniper) noks mathews monster is 899 and reezen 869 witch are the two most expensive bows i mentioned. my rifle set up cost me 1800 at first it doest also have leupold rings and bases. and a trigger job and is probably worth 1500 to 1600 now the gun cost me 1000 the scope 600 plus all the extra. stuff. i really want to get into bow hunting and want a nice set up. there are some arrows acc s ,axis , and thoes new ones(nice with everthing i want it shoul be around 1400 if some one can make it happen lets do it

email me if interested and i will tell you the specifics on types of stuff. [email protected]

Old 03-27-2009, 09:46 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: looking to trade my rifle for bow/or sale, but only for the right bow

Here bubba a free bump so, you can be on top. And to school you a little I was not bumping my thread I answered a question that was asked and fixed my links. Are we in grade school or what.

You want a little cheese with that wine?
Old 03-27-2009, 09:49 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: looking to trade my rifle for bow/or sale, but only for the right bow

quit crying and play fair. some of us are on here to do buisness.
Old 03-30-2009, 02:47 PM
Fork Horn

window.google_render_ad();
I have a browning 300 wsm ltd dura coat stock stainless w/ leupold 3.5 x 10 x 50 vx3 silver matte scope. sitted in with 150 grain xp3 load. I have been looking for one of the new hotest bows out im a 29 1/2 draw 63 # items i would like on it would be . eithe fuse or doinker staiblizer. possiby quiktune rest. and a good site (spot hog,hha,,g5). as far as bows

as far as peep sites, straps, releases(truball copperhead and titan or truball and sniper) noks mathews monster is 899 and reezen 869 witch are the two most expensive bows i mentioned. my rifle set up cost me 1800 at first it doest also have leupold rings and bases. and a trigger job and is probably worth 1500 to 1600 now the gun cost me 1000 the scope 600 plus all the extra. stuff. i really want to get into bow hunting and want a nice set up. there are some arrows acc s ,axis , and thoes new ones(nice with everthing i want it shoul be around 1400 if some one can make it happen lets do it

email me if interested and i will tell you the specifics on types of stuff
Old 03-30-2009, 02:52 PM
Fork Horn

window.google_render_ad();

email me if interested and i will tell you the specifics on types of stuff
Old 03-30-2009, 06:12 PM
Fork Horn

see post above
Old 04-01-2009, 06:11 AM
Fork Horn

great deal
Old 04-01-2009, 03:21 PM
Boone & Crockett

Now surely,after all of that complaining to the moderatorsabout how bumpingthreads was "against forum rules"and how I and INRecordBookBuck were "threatening" you by bumping our threads, you wouldn't be bumping your own thread now would you? Surely not!

Are you threatening me? Do I need to get the authorities involved?

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=3324718