Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Register your guns or go to Jail. >

Register your guns or go to Jail.

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Register your guns or go to Jail.

Old 01-29-2009, 02:19 AM
Fork Horn

Default Register your guns or go to Jail.

Well, it's started. We all knew it was coming. Read up and write your congressmen.
http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-...:h45ih.txt.pdf

Old 01-29-2009, 07:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Register your guns or go to Jail.

How do you read it?
Old 01-29-2009, 07:22 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: isatarak

How do you read it?
What do you mean? It's a pdf. You need Adobe reader to open it.
Old 01-29-2009, 07:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

I see it was presented 1-6-09... I have not heard anything about this bill...it is "bad medicine" I can tell you that.
Old 01-29-2009, 08:15 AM
Fork Horn

Bobby Rush introduced it. He's an ex-Black Panthers guy. Nice............
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Rush

Old 01-29-2009, 08:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Pure, unadulterated BS. Sounds like a typical Liberal attack.
Old 01-29-2009, 09:08 AM
Typical Buck

Well, they have the votes, I would think. . .
Old 01-29-2009, 10:39 AM

Lets hope that Common Sense among our elected officials will prevail.
Old 01-29-2009, 12:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Gun owners in this country were duped by Obama when he was running for office. He said he wouldn't take sportsmen's guns. To some, that meant he wasn't a gun control advocate. Others of us saw it differently right off the bat. One of the foundations of the later Democratic Party is gun control. Plain and simple. The attacks on our rights have started already, and we, as a voice, need to excersize it loudly and long. One of the best things you can do is join the NRA if not already a member. We ALL need to write, e-mail and call our elected officials both at the state and federal level, and do some serious complaining about these bills that have been and /or are about to be introduced..
This is one of the most dangerous times in recent history for the gun owner. Obama, Reid, Pelosi, Schumer, etc., etc.......the list goes on and on. If we don't make our feelings known, and known with a fervor, these aforementioned people and their minions will most assuredly run right over us and cram unwanted and unneccessary legislation down our throats. If you don't think it's possible, you best think again, my friend... Take a look at what has happened in England and Australia. People sat idly by and let it happen there. It is my understanding that the English are just now forming protest groups and exclaiming they want their rights and priveliges of gun ownership restored.
We have got to act, and act NOW!!!! Please don't sit by and let them chew away our Constitutional rights a bite at a time. Get off your butt and get into your phone book and get the names of your Representatives and Legislators, both on State and Federal levels. Call, write, and e-mail them with your concerns. Remind them we, as gun owners, are voting people too, and will be watching VERY closely how they handle themselves on these issues. It will only take a small portion of your time, and I guarantee it will make you feel good that you've done it,both for yourself and gun owners as a whole.
Old 01-29-2009, 12:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Pawildman

Gun owners in this country were duped by Obama when he was running for office. He said he wouldn't take sportsmen's guns.
I believe this image says it all...

We are in for a rough road ahead... To all the libs and gun owning democrats... I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!! [:@]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.