HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Guns (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/guns-58/)
-   -   Be very Careful in your transactions!!!! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/guns/282282-very-careful-your-transactions.html)

RugerMike 01-11-2009 02:59 PM

Be very Careful in your transactions!!!!

Please read this ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be very careful on who you deal with and what you hear on this site!

I'm curious since I"m such an ass hole and have a bad additude and you believe I threatened you? Why would you sell me your "Excellent gun items?"
Doesn't really make sense does it? Unless you are a scam artist as I suspected from the start?
I'm going to pass and enter this e- mail to the proper people to deal with you

> Bottom dollar for the 22 is $315 Bottom for .32 is $340. And why would you
> threaten me? That is pretty absurd. I have done alot of business on this
> site and have a great reputation, you are out of line in how you speak to
> me
> you dont know me. the .32 is not pitted and the Mark II is worth $400
> easy.
> Even the way you spoke to another person on the site with they were
> selling
> some scope rings... IMO you seem like an **** or smart in trying to get
> the cheapest prices....
>
> will sell all 3 guns of mine to you for $700
>
> On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 4:20 PM, Mike Miskell <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> I commend you for you picture taking expertise. However, I have been in
>> this business for over 35 years plus and I know what is actual and
>> true.
>> The pictures show alot of pits and or rust on the 35 and the 22 mk 22 is
>> 4inch and the freedom 22 is less than what you are asking for ne?!?
>> Now that being said what is you bottom dollar for all of your items?
>> Please, I want to make sure you understand me, you will be exposed to
>> the
>> rest of the community of this site from your answer, so make sure you
>> are
>> very HONEST?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> > here you go mike let me know.
>> >
>> > THANKS
>> >
>> > --
>> > Seth Tabaka
>> > 10051 E Highland Rd Ste 29-213
>> > Howell Michigan 48843
>> > (810) 449-1865
>> >
>>
>>
>> Mike Miskell
>> M&M Gun Repair
>> [email protected]
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Seth Tabaka
> 10051 E Highland Rd Ste 29-213
> Howell Michigan 48843
> (810) 449-1865
>

Mike Miskell
M&M Gun Repair
[email protected]

Mike
M&M Gun Repair
[email protected]
Gun Shop Owner
Certified Gunsmith
FFL Dealer/Transfers
[align=right][/align]

Post #: 1

Sponsored Advertisement

document.write('');

cowboy4513 01-11-2009 05:36 PM

RE: Be very Careful in your transactions!!!!

What is your problem? You dont know me I have Sold and bought tons of item of this site just sold the .32 on gun broker for $500 so you need to grow up.

WHy would you say this to me then?

>> "Please, I want to make sure you understand me, you will be exposed to
>> the
>> are
>> very HONEST? "

I just recentley sold a Ruger Gp 100 .357 on this site last week to a gentelman that lives right here in michigan.

I have bought bowtech bows from a moderator on this site. Before you go judging people thinking your a hunting nets personal little police officer I suggest you ask around I am confident you will find nothing will be said bad about me.

cowboy4513 01-11-2009 05:47 PM

cmon mike lets see what else you got.

bigcountry 01-11-2009 06:13 PM

I myself don't see a problem with Mike's response in email. I think your just taking it way too personally. I myself have tried to deal with you on a pair of wiley X and you were very difficult to say the least. Ijust chalked it up asyoung andlack of experience inselling.

Wouldn't it been a lot more grown up of you cowboy4513 for you to reply to Mike "Mike, I guarantee you the shape of the gun and if you have any troubles whatsoever, I will make good on it, don't worry". Doesn't that sound much more mature?

cowboy4513 01-11-2009 07:23 PM

DELETED for skirting the profanity filter. Please reread posting rule NUMBER 1!

Continued violations will result in your removal from this site!

bronko22000 01-11-2009 07:27 PM

I'm trying to decifer what is going on here. But if I had a question on the condition of something I was going to buy online and got a questionalble or otherwise negative response, you can bet your butt I would walk away.

bigcountry 01-11-2009 07:50 PM

ORIGINAL: cowboy4513

Alright big country... your right im a 23 years old havemy own businessand I have no idea what im talking about... You dont see anything wrong with him saying.

>> "Please, I want to make sure you understand me, you will be exposed to
>> the
>> are
>> very HONEST? "

What is he exposing? that I dont take $hit from a$$holes like him he is telling me if im not honest he will expose me? expose what I wasnt dishonest about anything! I never have and never will be. He deffinatley did not start the email off properly if anything. BC dont stick up for anyone until you know the facts. You are basing your opinon of me on you not knowing what I was selling they were much higher price than what I was selling them for. owell someone on these forums got a good deal.
If you got your own business, then good luck. Your going to need it. Your extremely immature. I have the PM's man. You said you had some wiley X glasses for sale. I asked you twice for a picture or part number. You didn't knowand you found them outside your truck. I personally have 3 pairs of wiley X glasses, and they make 30 different glasses priced from 50-200 dollars. If you didn't know the freakin part number or what kinda glasses they were, how would you know how much they sell for???? I mean it just boggles the freakin mind. I sent you a PM, and gave you some advise if you want to do business with someone.

IMO, Mike should have walked away if he felt sceptical as it appears he was sceptical. But once again, wouldn't it have been much more mature for you, as this big businessman you claim to be, to reassure MIke that everything is in order and you would take care of it, it wasn't??? You chose to act like a, well, a 20 year old.

You claimed, that everybody on this site had great dealings with you, but clearly not.

Have a good one.

Michigander65 01-12-2009 05:03 PM

I just purchased a GP100 from Seth last week. I would buy fom him again. He is a nice respectable youmg man.

Colorado Luckydog 01-12-2009 06:23 PM

Private messages and emails are meant to be private. I think it showsbad form to post in public what was meant to be private. If you don't like what someone has for sale, don't buy it. JMO

cowboy4513 01-12-2009 07:23 PM

Alright thanks for the advice bigcountry you are the man.