Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
 Be very Careful in your transactions!!!! >

Be very Careful in your transactions!!!!

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

Be very Careful in your transactions!!!!

Old 01-14-2009, 01:19 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Be very Careful in your transactions!!!!

My thoughts where, that all you good people out there would like to know what kindofsellers are on this site. However, Point taken (from some of the replys)I will keep my insight and knowledge to myself from here out? I just hate to see people get screwed and the scams are getting worst!
You are on your own now>>>>>>>>>>>&gt ;>>>>>>>>
Old 01-15-2009, 04:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Why would you call me out though? It doesnt make any sense I have never scammed anyone?
Old 01-15-2009, 09:42 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Colorado Luckydog

Private messages and emails are meant to be private. I think it showsbad form to post in public what was meant to be private. If you don't like what someone has for sale, don't buy it. JMO
Not that I disagree with the notion; however, email has never been, nor will it ever "technically" beprivate. People should be awareof this fact, because email isnot considerate private.
Old 01-16-2009, 10:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

it would be diffrent if I actually tried scamming or ripping someone off but I wont and didnt... Hey im glad he didnt take my offer I made for money on it.
Old 01-16-2009, 04:03 PM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: cowboy4513

it would be diffrent if I actually tried scamming or ripping someone off but I wont and didnt... Hey im glad he didnt take my offer I made for money on it.
Man, you crack me up. He didn't say you were trying to, he just merely said if you did. Again, if you actually run a business, you will need all the help you can get.

Old 01-16-2009, 05:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Deleted for skirting the profanity filter and language. Warning.
Old 01-16-2009, 07:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Michbowhunter

Private messages and emails are meant to be private. I think it showsbad form to post in public what was meant to be private. If you don't like what someone has for sale, don't buy it. JMO
Not that I disagree with the notion; however, email has never been, nor will it ever "technically" beprivate. People should be awareof this fact, because email isnot considerate private.
PM-stands for private message. I don't have a dog in this fight, and I like Rugermike. I have even purchased from him before. I would purchase from him again because he did me right. However,I had someone post one of my PM's before and I didn't appreciate it. PM's should be private between the members they were sent to. JMO
Old 01-16-2009, 11:06 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Michbowhunter

PM-stands for private message. I don't have a dog in this fight, and I like Rugermike. I have even purchased from him before. I would purchase from him again because he did me right. However,I had someone post one of my PM's before and I didn't appreciate it. PM's should be private between the members they were sent to. JMO
I agree with what you're saying; however, there is no such thing as "private message" when it comes to electronic transmission. All email is essentially public, even though, in some cases you may have to pay a small fee to get it. Again, I think you're right, a message sent in private--from an ethical standpoint--should be kept private--but I just wanted to point out, email and pm's are not private from a legal standpoint, and in many cases are very much public information.
Old 01-17-2009, 05:38 AM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: cowboy4513

BC you have to be one dumb ignorant mother **&*&*&* Are you blind? He picked a fight with me for no reason... you dip****
I have yet have such a hard time with a simple transaction, so obviously you are the one that is a little dense.

I figured I could smoke you out sooner or later. I just didn't think itwould be so easy to puppet master you.Thanks for showing all of HNI, the true little kid in you. Spoken like a true 20 year old.

Old 01-17-2009, 05:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

This thread is hilarious. I don't care how young and immature Cowboy is because RugerMike and Big Country have lowered themselves to his level.

Keep it coming guys! I need a little comic relief in my life.

Quick Reply: Be very Careful in your transactions!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.