Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
 Safe cleanout and stuff for sale >

Safe cleanout and stuff for sale

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

Safe cleanout and stuff for sale

Old 01-11-2009, 09:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Safe cleanout and stuff for sale

I've got some mounts collecting dust in the gun safe that need a new home. I'll list them here:
1). Conetrol mounts. STS DapTar gunner bases fit Sako 75 tapered dovetail receivers. Hunter rings, 1" matte that fit all Conetrol bases. New set was $140. Will sell for $50.
2). Misc. Leupold standard bases and rings, turn in front, adfj. rear. bases. 1" matte rings in both low and med. I think they came off a Win Model 70 but I'm not 100% sure. $10
3). 1" Weaver style rings, matte $5
4). Warne perm attached grooved receiver 1" medium ringmounts. Fit Sako 75. $15
5). Ruger rings. 1" medium, matte. $15
6). Very old Weaver "see thru" rings 1". Includes Weaver S2 rail and mounting plate. I believe it came off a Rem 870 shotgun. $10
7). Talley alloy ringmounts. 1" off of Kimber 84M. I have both low and medium sizes. $15 each or both for $25.
Old 01-11-2009, 11:27 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Safe cleanout and stuff for sale

If these are great condition including all the screw heads? I'll take the #3, #5 AND #6 UNITS if they include shipped to my shop? If they are please don't waste my time!
e-mail [email protected]

3). 1" Weaver style rings, matte $5
5). Ruger rings. 1" medium, matte. $15
6). Very old Weaver "see thru" rings 1". Includes Weaver S2 rail and mounting plate. I believe it came off a Rem 870 shotgun. $10

Old 01-11-2009, 01:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

They appear to be just fine...even the screw heads. I can ship to your shop no problem. I'll PM or e-mail you.
Old 01-12-2009, 05:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well, well. It seems ole' Ruger Mike has a burr under his saddle. He sent me a nasty e-mail to which I responded in kind. All I was offering was some stuff for sale from my gun safe. Mike, if you didn't want any of it why did you even bother to respond? Get a life pal. I'd caution anybody on here to avoid him (along with his bad attitude) like the plague.
Old 01-12-2009, 06:24 AM
bigcountry

I have a question on the following. So are you selling bases and rings? Basically, what more will I need for my sako 75 from conetrol?

1). Conetrol mounts. STS DapTar gunner bases fit Sako 75 tapered dovetail receivers. Hunter rings, 1" matte that fit all Conetrol bases. New set was $140. Will sell for $50.

Old 01-12-2009, 06:32 AM

Do the Ruger rings fit a M77 or other?
Old 01-12-2009, 09:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

bigcountry, The Conetrols include the bases (DAPTAR which are for grooved recievers like the 75) and the rings. That is all that you need. All Conetrol rings fit all bases. You just decide which level you want such as huntur, gunner, etc. I'd urge you to check out their website.

lik2hunt, the Ruger rings are off a M77.
Old 01-12-2009, 11:19 AM
Fork Horn

PM sent

Old 01-12-2009, 01:01 PM

Please send a pic of the Ruger rings if possible. [email protected] Are they the offset ones? One high and one Medium? Is so then I'll take them.
Old 01-22-2009, 11:59 PM

Bugs N Bows,

It seems you're not the only person that feels that Mike could be a bit easier to approach.

Mike, What's up with the attitudein your posts? I mean common man a little tact can go a long way.

I've got no horse in this race but in the 1 hour or so that I've been on this sight now I'veseen 2 unique sources/individuals that you've effectively managed to upset with your overly abrasive comments each of whom are senior members on these boards. Three if you count the fella offering up the rings. Where do you get off talking to people all hard like that? I'll bet your mother wouldn't approve.

Roach

Quick Reply: Safe cleanout and stuff for sale

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.