Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Innaugeration??? >

Innaugeration???

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Innaugeration???

Old 12-13-2008, 04:46 PM
Fork Horn

Default Innaugeration???

Im only 19 and dont know much about this obama stuff.
When I was buying my gun recently it tooks two weeks for them to get it shipped cause they were so swamped. The guy who ordered said hes ordering like 3000-4000 dollars in guns a day people are trying to buy up b4 innaugeration???

Wat exactly is this?? (in Dumba$$ terms plz)
Old 12-13-2008, 07:01 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Innaugeration???

Hey from a fellow Okie. Obama is known for being friendly and cozy with the gun control fanatics. Hes supported gun control initiatives, and backed outright bans. The general fear is, after january when he takes the oath of office(innaugeration), the liberal democrats will be pushing new gun laws thru and he will rubber stamp them. Be like Clinton in 1994. IMO, while he will attempt to go after gun rights, he wont right away. Economy is number 1 on everyone's mind and rightly so. In basic terms, after january 21,2009, there is no guarantee you'll be able to continue to buy guns and ammo the way it is down here in oklahoma.
Old 12-13-2008, 09:21 PM

Default RE: Innaugeration???

It's the people he's filling up his Cabinet with that will dictate our future, I'm sure that most gun owners who voted for him out of greed are already second guessing themselves!
If you can find a gun that can be bought without a paper trail, get it , hide it ,and stock up on ammo for it! It may be the only defence you have one day.