Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 H&R Ultra Slug Hunter Deluxe >

H&R Ultra Slug Hunter Deluxe

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

H&R Ultra Slug Hunter Deluxe

Old 11-30-2008, 04:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: H&R Ultra Slug Hunter Deluxe

Actually,the red dot sights are a heckova lot faster to aim with if you keep both eyes open,also,they offer much better full view over iron sights as anything under line of sight with iron sights is obcured. Same with a good low power scope mounted low.

ORIGINAL: sjsfire

ORIGINAL: Slackdaddy

The USH shines as a long range acurate slug gun, kinda oposite of what you are looking for.
When You say "brush Gun", "real thick" I say smooth bore Moss 500 or Rem 870, mount a red dot on top of the reciever. for $200 total this is a good, cheap, deadly brush gun, and to boot you are shoting $3.00 box slugs, not $13.00.

Nick

I agree but wouldn't waste the money on a scope (especially a red dot) on a brush gun. Rifled sights would work best. Just my 2 cents.
Old 11-30-2008, 08:35 PM
Fork Horn

I'll call B.S. on that too
The red dots are the ultimate Brush or deer drive sight, both eyes open - watching the target, swing the gun up when the dot is over the target, kaboom.

Slack
Old 12-02-2008, 12:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Slackdaddy

I'll call B.S. on that too
The red dots are the ultimate Brush or deer drive sight, both eyes open - watching the target, swing the gun up when the dot is over the target, kaboom.

Slack
No BS about it buddy,........maybe you better read my post again. We're all different,I like rifled sights in a brush gun, maybe you don't. There is no right or wrong answer here. It's whatever works best for the person behind the trigger. I just stated my "opinion".