Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 thanks democrates >

thanks democrates

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

thanks democrates

Old 11-06-2008, 06:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: thanks democrates

ORIGINAL: DM

ORIGINAL: spd522

ORIGINAL: bigangrychicken

The economy went in the toilet thanks to the mortgage crisis. This was brought on by Clinton's "equal credit for everyone policy." W didn't help matters, that's true. But don't be a simpleton that the Dems want you to be. You can thank Bill Clinton and our people's own "spoiled brat" mentality for that.
Exactly right. Clinton pushed the subprime mortgage issues to shove minorities into houses they could barely afford as it is. Purely a political move to look good. However, with those mortgages came adjustable rates. Soon the rates climbed and they couldn't make the payments. Obama's financial consultant, Franklin Raines, was in charge of Fannie Mae during that time and pocketed millions. When it all crashed and he was kicked out, he still got a $90 Million payout. Republicans warned of it several years ago but got buried by the Democrats.

You can blame Bush and the Republicans if you want but it was the Democrats, greedy lenders, and irresponsible borrowers that caused it all. Much like the auto sales crash...........UAW priced themselves out of jobs.
There it is in a nutshell...

I wonder who they will be blameingone or twoyears from now, when things don't jump into the fastlane?

DM
You pretty well nailed it....But let me add just a little more fuel to the fire....You can thank the hog labor unions for helping to destroy the economy, also. The union concept was a good thing many, many years ago, when it got laborers out of crude working conditions and promoted safety and a reasonable wage. The problem has been over the years, they have gotten so big and powerful, the original objectivity has gone out the window. Huge hourly wages for some pretty repetitive work. Don't get me wrong....I'm not picking on individuals here...I'm blaming the process itself. They have totally outpriced their worth. It's not too hard to understand why corporations now look outside our country for labor. And who do the unions support?? And who supports and courts the union vote time after time? Yet the Republicans get blamed for the outsourcing problem.....Huh???
Old 11-06-2008, 04:06 PM
Typical Buck

ditto. good call on the union. we price outselves right out of the country. if everything we sold and bought in teh US was made in the USA we could never afford it.
Old 11-06-2008, 05:34 PM

What was the saying durring the election ?? Republicians Said Drill Baby Drill !!!
So Now We Got Obama So Now We Buy Baby Buy As Many Gun's An As Much Ammo As We Can Store!!!
It's Our Right To Hunt & Enjoy Shooting Sports & Hunt . .......
Old 11-07-2008, 06:09 AM
Typical Buck

While I agree that unions do much to hurt themselves and indirectly the rest of us, management is no better. In the 1920's company executives earned about 20 times an averagefactory worker's salary. Today they get about 400 times the "huge wages" of their factory workers.