Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Surrender your firearms >

Surrender your firearms

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Surrender your firearms

Old 11-07-2008, 11:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Surrender your firearms

Actually it's common knowledge and easily checked. All you have to do is go to illinois gov homepage and look up when he was sworn in. Of course you wouldn't be trying to insult me or hinting for link if you had the intelligence to do so. For a newcomer to this forum,you're sure trying to impress people,and that tells me something right there. The best thing you can do is agree to disagree so we can get back to enjoying this forum as it was intended to do. swthomas-it won't matter what you say in response as I've put you on permanent block to put a stop to this foolishness.
Old 11-07-2008, 06:23 PM

ORIGINAL: SWThomas

Actually, it's Que'ran. Please post your sources. Otherwise you're just as full of it as the next guy.
There are several correct spellings for it in the English language. The correct Arabic uses no vowel sound on the front end. The hard K sound at the front is fully aspirated and guttural, hence the use of both Q and K in English. You might see it spelled Koran, Qur'an, Q'ran, or probably a half-dozen other ways. Save your non-ballistic fact-checking for the politics forum.

Old 11-07-2008, 06:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thank you bigtiny!
Old 11-08-2008, 06:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

I also sold all my firearms about 2 weeks ago. Some gun totten redneck wanted them for a high price just incase. I feel you sold all sell yours. Obama know everything and must be right about guns.
Heck i voted for the guy
ORIGINAL: 2FNSLO

What firearms? I don't have any firearms. I sold all my at a gun show six months ago......
Old 11-08-2008, 09:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: stalkingbear

Actually it's common knowledge and easily checked. All you have to do is go to illinois gov homepage and look up when he was sworn in. Of course you wouldn't be trying to insult me or hinting for link if you had the intelligence to do so. For a newcomer to this forum,you're sure trying to impress people,and that tells me something right there. The best thing you can do is agree to disagree so we can get back to enjoying this forum as it was intended to do. swthomas-it won't matter what you say in response as I've put you on permanent block to put a stop to this foolishness.
I wish you hadn't blocked me. But I guess that is the cowardly thing to do when you have nothing else to rebut with.

I searched the Illinois.gov homepage like you suggested but I couldn't find anything about Obama being sworn in. Was that suppose to just be a wild goose chase or something???? But I guess I won't get a response because I'm blocked.....
Old 11-08-2008, 10:59 AM
Fork Horn

I would Fight ! If that failed i would move to canada
Old 11-08-2008, 08:21 PM
Fork Horn

Well Since Bush was unsuccesfull in getting the two judges in the supreme court permanently that will be one of the first things Obama will do. Remove them and put liberal judges in place. Then they can start making laws from the bench instead of congress and the senate like they are supposed to. And if that isn't enough in one of his earlier speeches I believe it was in the primary he talked about how he would like to have a Civillian National Security Force that was better funded and better equipped than the military. He also stated that it would be larger than the armed forces combinded. So you ask how they will disarm America? Well if they are successfull in forming that force then the Military nor the citizens would stand a chance. He will for sure down size the Military and make them non mission ready by under funding just like Clinton did while I wasin the military. Couldn't go anywhere because our vehicles were deadlined.

Oh andBtw when the frst assault weapons ban was put into place several Generals were asked if they were called upon by the president totake away weapons from the citizens would they do it. They all said it would be an unlawful order and they would not follow it. don't think that they haven'tbeentrying to do this. They have been working on this for quite sometime and will be successfull in this current administration.

Here are links to the articles and speech for those who don't believe me

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=69601

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2yGzHfy7s
Old 11-09-2008, 06:12 AM
Giant Nontypical

That makes me think a little. In the Constitution it says you can not have a military that is larger then the number of people in the state where the military is located at. SO a Civilian National Security Force would be a way around that law. It would allow him to increase his number enough so he could control every in the country. Problem being for a Civilian National Security Force you need men and women who know how to fight know how to use guns and are willing to kill there fellow country men.
Seems to me he would need all the red blooded gun totting Americans to fight for him. Where non of them will allow him to remove the second amendment. quote]ORIGINAL: Palladin8

Well Since Bush was unsuccesfull in getting the two judges in the supreme court permanently that will be one of the first things Obama will do. Remove them and put liberal judges in place. Then they can start making laws from the bench instead of congress and the senate like they are supposed to. And if that isn't enough in one of his earlier speeches I believe it was in the primary he talked about how he would like to have a Civillian National Security Force that was better funded and better equipped than the military. He also stated that it would be larger than the armed forces combinded. So you ask how they will disarm America? Well if they are successfull in forming that force then the Military nor the citizens would stand a chance. He will for sure down size the Military and make them non mission ready by under funding just like Clinton did while I wasin the military. Couldn't go anywhere because our vehicles were deadlined.

Oh andBtw when the frst assault weapons ban was put into place several Generals were asked if they were called upon by the president totake away weapons from the citizens would they do it. They all said it would be an unlawful order and they would not follow it. don't think that they haven'tbeentrying to do this. They have been working on this for quite sometime and will be successfull in this current administration.

Here are links to the articles and speech for those who don't believe me

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=69601

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2yGzHfy7s
[/quote]
Old 11-09-2008, 01:25 PM
Fork Horn

Biggtim I agree with you on the fact that he will need to find people. I don't think he will have a problem with amassing people though. Look how Hitler was able to amass his Citizen malitia. He gave them jobs, gave them cars, gave them back their dignity after the defeat. You give someone a job after they have lost everything and help them out and give them a purpose in life and they will fight for you. I am not saying he is Hitler or the anti-christ as others believe.
All I am saying is that it's not as hard as it seems. We are in the worst econimical mess since the great depression. Once he takes office and pulls the military out of Iraq and Afganistan and starts down sizing the military there will be a abundance of people looking for work and will be willing to joing a National Force so they can feed their family's.
Whether or not it will be as extreme as some predict we'll have to wait and see. I hope for the sake of every American that it won't happen but as ignorant as the American people are I doubt they will see it coming. The News media will make it out to be the greatest.The Hollywood idiots will speakabout how great it is and we will just go along with it because after all if Hollywood and the media says it's ok then it's okright?