Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Surrender your firearms >

Surrender your firearms

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Surrender your firearms

Old 11-02-2008, 02:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Surrender your firearms

BRAVO burningrav!!!!!!!!! Well said,laid out easy to read,excellent references,all factual-all in all much better post than I could do. KUDOS!
Old 11-02-2008, 03:34 PM
Typical Buck

Check out what our founding fathers said.
They were on the mark!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep our guns or go down fighting I say
http://www.vtgunsmiths.com/arms/ffquote.html
Old 11-02-2008, 04:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

As has already been stated What guns I sold all of mine at a gunshow just a month ago here in Farmington.If I did have any they could have ALL of them....................AFTER THEY ARE HOT AND EMPTY!!!!!
On a more serious note I would stand and fight because I think they will play hell no matter how well trained the military,there's far more of us than there is of them.I wonder does the name Custer ring a bell to them.
Old 11-02-2008, 06:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Two words. Molon Labe!
Old 11-02-2008, 06:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rootsy

SWThomas... Are you by chance from Michigan?
Nope. But I think I know who you might be thinking about.
Old 11-02-2008, 08:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

I will not surrender my firearms!!
Old 11-03-2008, 12:28 PM
Typical Buck

Im not sure what the likelyness of this ever happening. But I don't even know why they would ever consider disarming civilians, that would be the worst decision ever made. You know that the criminals will still have firearms, drugs are illegal and look how thats goin, so if they have weopons and we have nothing to defend ourselves then I believe we would see an increase in crime.
Old 11-03-2008, 01:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: SWThomas

ORIGINAL: Colorado Luckydog

ORIGINAL: SWThomas

First of all, this will never happen in anyone on this forum's lifetime. I'm sick of hearing uninformed people say that Obama is going to "Take our guns away" if elected. It simply won't happen. He can't just decide one day that he wants to ban guns and it just happens. There's a lot of other really important people that also need to sign off on that before it would even get a peek atseeing thelight of day. And there'll never be that many people who agree to take a huge steaming pile of dung on the 2nd Ammendment of the Constitution.

But (hypothetically) if it were to happen, I would stand in the picket lines with all the other gun owners and protest. I would not, however, die trying to defend my right to bear arms. What good would I be to my wife and daughter if I was dead.
You sound like a big old sissy! I used sissy because what I wanted to say would have been marked out anyway. How many AMERICANS do you think have died in the past to protect your dumbass and protect your right to bear arms. Wake the @#$% up! ARE YOU FRENCH BY ANY CHANCE?!!

EDIT-WHAT GOOD ARE YOU TO YOUR WIFE AND DAUGHTER IF THEY KNOW YOU HAVE NO BACKBONE???
Well, being that I serve in your United States Marine Corps, I know probably better than you how many people have died defending your freedom and mine douche bag.
So you were willing to die for other peoples rights but not your own? Go figure.

Don't get me wrong I have a family and I don't want to die either, but at some point youhave to be willing to fight for your rights. There may come a day when standing in a picket line isn't going to cut it! Taking our right to bear arms away is where I and a lot of others would draw the line in the sand.
Old 11-03-2008, 02:40 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Korak

As has already been stated What guns I sold all of mine at a gunshow just a month ago here in Farmington.If I did have any they could have ALL of them....................AFTER THEY ARE HOT AND EMPTY!!!!!
On a more serious note I would stand and fight because I think they will play hell no matter how well trained the military,there's far more of us than there is of them.I wonder does the name Custer ring a bell to them.

I would think that most of the military would stand up to the government and help protect the civilians since there families would be involved

Old 11-03-2008, 07:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Colorado Luckydog
So you were willing to die for other peoples rights but not your own? Go figure.

Don't get me wrong I have a family and I don't want to die either, but at some point youhave to be willing to fight for your rights. There may come a day when standing in a picket line isn't going to cut it! Taking our right to bear arms away is where I and a lot of others would draw the line in the sand.
Well, considering the line of work I have chosen, I don't really have that luxury. Yes, I can vote and I do. I vote for the person with the best interest of the country in mind first, and then who is the best for the military because that affects me. Ultimately,the President is my boss and I have to obey his orders. Luckily, if he ordered all civilians to disarm, I wouldn't be part of it. It would be on Law Enforcement to accomplish that mission. As long as I'm in the military I'll always have weapons but I know it's not the same as the 2nd Ammendment. Hopefully it never comes to that, which I don't believe it ever will.

Quick Reply: Surrender your firearms

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.